+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How do you get around?

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you get around?

My mode of transportation changes from day to day sometimes I take the bus, sometimes I drive, or I walk or I ride a bike all depends on my mood that day.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

On foot or on a bicycle. I dislike driving a car (and cars in general) but sometimes I have no choice.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    On foot or on a bicycle. I dislike driving a car (and cars in general) but sometimes I have no choice.
    I am too lazy to walk or ride or use any other form of transportation besides an automobile.

I also dislike driving and cars in general, but I step into a 1987 Toyota Croela every evening, morning, and afternoon. Money? Eh, maybe, but that is the closest car I can get as a substitue for my ridiculous dream machine. I could buy another more expensive or appealing vehicle, but why bother? Flash isn't my style and a car is just an accessory that I would prefer not to care about much.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I take the bus to whever i go because my step-dad is a bus driver so i get on for free

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hmmm, good question. How do I get around...
    *walks out front, past my car that hasn't moved in years*
    *gets to front of block, picks up a rock & throws it*
    *rock hits Transperth Train Station platform*
    Ah, that's how I do it...

In case you didn't guess, I literally live a stones throw from a public transport train station. And since every time I've tried to get my drivers licience I get shot down & horifically mangled, I've mastered using the trains & buses. Plus I tend to walk a lot. It gets me where I need to be. And it keeps me fit too.

My Dad used to fix the buses down at the local depo, literally 1 Km away. I know because they used to use our place to test their odometers. Unfortunately he died a while back, but we still have links to there.
    Last edited by LordCastigator; Jun 20, 2007 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Whoops, typo...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Mostly I get around by car or by bus, but sometimes by train too, but the train system in Latvia is like OMG!!!- terrible!!!

When I'll go to London I'm sure I'll travel by metro most of the time, it's the best way to get around there...

But I like to go on my feet everywhere I can, if I have to go to the nearest city (7 km) I go on my feet or with the bike, if I have to get from school to the train or bus station I'll deffinetely go on my feet, even if it's raining... more fun that way!!

We still have trolleybusses and trams in Riga... Who else can say they have trams in their capital city? ^^ Strange though... they're economic and ecologicaly friendly... ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Pyoro-Pyroro - MUNI is actually $1.50. I live on Treasure Island, and my trade school only has to pay .50 cents. But trust me, I do sneak through the back door!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    yay for poor students! high five!

=_= i'm a little worried though, here in SoCal, the bus system is going to be rasing their prices substantially! a day pass (unlimited use of bus or rail) is $3 now... by July 2007 it will be $5... then by 2009 it will be $8... they say it's the gas prices, but how could that be when there's more people on the bus now than ever?

i didn't have a chance to ride the bus when my family and Darling and i went to San Fransico last year! i wanted to, but i was afraid i'd get so lost! i heard that public transportation is the way to go becuz parking and stuff is so expensive!

^o^ have you ridden on the trolley? it looked like fun!

=_= didn't get a chance to do that either... the taxi people in San Fransico are nice too!
    Yay for being poor student! For sure.
    The buses in San Francisco are pretty run down, but they get to where you need to go. Every place I usually go has a bus that goes directly to it... So it's very convenient. If you ask the bus driver they will help you get to where you need to go.
    I have ridden the trolley - It's pretty tourist like... But it was fun!

Newbie Ryuji Askikaga is off to a good start
    Thanks

I walk or get a ride from someone or my friends. I walk all the time. People need to walk more often it help you feel better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast