+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: How do you get around?

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you get around?

i normally get around by a car. a big eviornmental nightmare. i wish i had the option of taking the bus like you do. is it crowded where you live cause where i do not many take the bus. it doesn't go to where we need to go.
    every rose has a thorn

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i normally get around by a car. a big eviornmental nightmare. i wish i had the option of taking the bus like you do. is it crowded where you live cause where i do not many take the bus. it doesn't go to where we need to go.
    I know what you mean...
    Back in my home town, there was no real bus system to get anywhere!
    The nearest bus stop from my house was about 7 miles away! >.<
    It can be crowded in San Fran at rush hour... And the underground trains are pretty packed sometimes... But it's not too bad.
    If it's too crowded, I don't mind walking 6 blocks! ^_^

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Hey, look on the bright side. Some Asian railway network get so crowded, the people who get on the next train are the ones who can push the hardest. They actually incorporated that into an add on Australian TV a little while back. some rugby player was trying to catch the Japanese subway I think it was, when the crowd he was behind started getting shoved away from the doors. So, asking a couple of other guys for help, they racked up like the do in that scrum thing, & shoved their group into the train.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji Askikaga View Post
    I walk all the time. People need to walk more often it help you feel better.
    I agree. Walking's good for you, plus it gives me a chance to listen to my MP3 player.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in new york kinda hard to drive into manhattan so i usually take the train or bus.Gotta love public transportation even though the mta keeps raising the fare its only 2 bucks per trip not bad.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

By bus, walking on my two feets and my car.

Why bus? Certain days i can't use my car on the city. So, i need to take the bus and the "subway" (my orange limousine, jejeje, "El Metro", jejeje) to go to my work place. Is the worst way, always are a lot of people and the smells and hot are insoportables.

Why walking? Is a good exersice. But i can't walk long distances. My city is very big and walking is a bad idea with all the damn cars.

Why car? Well, i don't need to explain why. My city is very very big and i need a faster way to move around. I can't use one or two days every 2 or 3 weeks but is the better choice. 4'me of course!

When i was a student the bus and the subway are the only choices i had. Today i have more choices. I think this is one of my reasons to think the work is nice.
    "Knowledge is power"

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to school its bus and sometimes my firend will pick me up. To anyother place my firewnd drives or my mom.
    So yeah no really spifffy car.lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

public transit, walk and bike. I'm happy my region finally built a reliable transit system. Back 7-8 years ago there were no buses.

I probably won't be getting a car until I finish my post secondary and start working.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I either walk if it's close by......I normally don't because of the neighborhood I live in. Or......by car....I hate buses. They have the worst people possible, well at least at where I live at.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4