+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you handle this?

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

Post How do you handle this?

Okay, here goes...i really want some opinions on this matter.... this is kind of personal so here it is....my wife and me recently went through a pretty nasty divorce and its been about 6 months now, she has started calling me and telling me she still want to be with me... but what i cant understand is she was the one who wanted this nasty thing in the first place...i mean come on i tried to do anything for her and for a while (5 years) we did really good, has a house, 3 dogs, 2 cars, atv, pool....so on. but one day she just decides she wants this divorce and she had already filed the paper work!!!!! i checked around and found she wasn't cheating or seeing someone else...i guess she just wasn't happy with me...you know when we said our vows i thought that meant something...but now she wants to come back and start saying she still wants my affection...should i consider the possiblities or just let go of something that was lost...she crushed me during the divorce...would say nothing to me, turned almost her whole family against me...i know this sounds like i am being kind of selfish on this thread, but i really need to now from you all what some good advice would be....and if i make any of the mods or vetrans mad i deeply apoligize for this inconvience..please help!!
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you handle this?

she could be trying to come back to becuase of all youe extras the pool car and atv and so on she just wants you becuase of the money or she got pregant by some guy on a one night stand and shes wants her child to have fartherf i were i would make her tell u why she wants you back and then pay for all the court bills and give u everything she took back to you but only if the reasons good enough. but it really sounds like she cant get anyone due to maybe high mantince{sorry girls} for any other guy and ur the only one who put up with it

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

They say you don't get thirsty until your well runs dry... With that being said my parents went through a nasty divorce (1yr. ago) and my mother was the one who wanted the divorce & now she misses him like crazy... She wishes she can take back all the wrong doing & stuff that was said (sh!t like that)... My father left her just about everything except the two cars he owns... Of course he moved on with his life> (hard to start all over again)... He says he will always love her, but he just don't think he could be in love with her... (he says he don't think his heart can take it anymore)... I honestly think that my mother loved my father she just been hurt too many men that was close to her in her life...

With what you said either she came to her senses & realized that you actually loved her & she actually loves you/ she misses you or that she misses everything she lost & the only way she can get all that back is with you... If that is the case you really don't want that cause she should want you even if you had nothing... You would be enough cause you are her everything...
    I know you still love her or you wouldn't even consider of letting her come back, so I would just take it slow & talk it out... See what went wrong & why she felt the need to see other people... If there was a lack of communication & stuff like that... I know marriages goes through there ups & downs & maybe this is just one of them down times, so play it out & see if it is worth on bringing it back up... ^_^

"Life is hard so you have to live harder"...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

>_< as a women, i say don't take it. She's lonely and will use you until she finds someone else that will fill that space...

so tell her that she was the one who made the bed, so now she has to sleep in it. until she can really prove to you that her feelings are genuine [actually proves, not just says she changed], leave her alone unless you want to go through all that again and call yourself a dumbass for not seeing it before...

sorry if that's a little harsh, i just don't like it when emotions and love get manipulated... it makes my eyes go red and my vision get blurry with anger, so yeah...

^_^ good luck!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    >_< as a women, i say don't take it. She's lonely and will use you until she finds someone else that will fill that space...

so tell her that she was the one who made the bed, so now she has to sleep in it. until she can really prove to you that her feelings are genuine [actually proves, not just says she changed], leave her alone unless you want to go through all that again and call yourself a dumbass for not seeing it before...

sorry if that's a little harsh, i just don't like it when emotions and love get manipulated... it makes my eyes go red and my vision get blurry with anger, so yeah...

^_^ good luck!
    i am not a woman, but i agree. i am truly sorry, but going back could be a large mistake.
    if you really really feel that you need to, follow the advice st fourth by Halo3Master

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

you dont know what you got until you lose it

well idk dude i mean...
    there is a probably she will be with you again for a while
    then one day it'll all happen again
    she'll lose interest
    and you'll just only get yourself in deeper
    but that's not a promise
    you really never know

im sorry though
    must've been tough

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

since your ex wanted the divorce and is now saying that she wants you back. I would really consider if her feelings are true. I mean yeah I am a woman so I kinds get what she is trying to do. BUT I would realy make her understand that she was the one that wanted the divorce in the frist place and secondly I would tell her how I would feel about this hole thing. I would also ask her if she has been talking to someone about this as well. I do know I have been in this situation with an ex on mine but we were not married. I do know where you and her stand BUT I do not know the reasons that she has.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'd say leave it alone! If she did it once she will do it again when it looks like the grass is greener on the other side! I know that it hurts but if you go back the wounds that you will suffer will be twice as bad! I am female and I've had something close to that happen to me. My ex did it to me, one day we were fine the next he wants a divorice. To make matters worse it hasen't even been a year since we signed the papers and he is getting re-married! Talk about a low blow, but I'm stronger than that and I won't let it get me down. Don't get me wrong It's tuff but you will live and love someone again. That's just how the heart works, just take some time and think it through before you decide to do anything. If you want to talk to somebody just pm me. You will be alright if you go it alone for a while.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast