+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you handle this?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you handle this?

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    >_< as a women, i say don't take it. She's lonely and will use you until she finds someone else that will fill that space...

so tell her that she was the one who made the bed, so now she has to sleep in it. until she can really prove to you that her feelings are genuine [actually proves, not just says she changed], leave her alone unless you want to go through all that again and call yourself a dumbass for not seeing it before...

sorry if that's a little harsh, i just don't like it when emotions and love get manipulated... it makes my eyes go red and my vision get blurry with anger, so yeah...

^_^ good luck!
    I'm not a woman either but I get the subtle hint that Abu might be referring to my ex. O_o But maybe that's cuz everything bad she mentions about a girl seems to be aimed at my ex.

-_- Don't go for it... no matter how much you all went through, no matter how much time you spent with each other, no matter what.... you can't take her back.
    She has to prove she has changed.
    She has to work and sweat to make it happen.
    She has to rebuild the life she wanted and EARN you back.

A relationship should never be one-sided. BOTH of you should work to keep each other. And if she isn't holding her end of the bargain, then drop her. She doesn't deserve you.

Oh and one more life-saving tip: Don't fall for pity. Never fall for pity.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    I'm not a woman either but I get the subtle hint that Abu might be referring to my ex. O_o But maybe that's cuz everything bad she mentions about a girl seems to be aimed at my ex.

-_- Don't go for it... no matter how much you all went through, no matter how much time you spent with each other, no matter what.... you can't take her back.
    She has to prove she has changed.
    She has to work and sweat to make it happen.
    She has to rebuild the life she wanted and EARN you back.

A relationship should never be one-sided. BOTH of you should work to keep each other. And if she isn't holding her end of the bargain, then drop her. She doesn't deserve you.

Oh and one more life-saving tip: Don't fall for pity. Never fall for pity.
    again, well put. especially this last line. also good, fireandice. it seems all the screwed over ppl are banding together to tell you what to do ^_^ i got screwed over once too...but i got over it. i mean i wasnt married, but in essence, it just may take more time...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you all for listening, there is some really good advice listed above,thank you again..i hope to see some more funnel into this thread but of course you can only say so much about the issue...but thank you again.
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Understand that these are all advices/opinions & only you know how you truly feel & what your heart desires... It is not always true if she did it before she will do it again... Yea' she is capable of it, but will she.?. That is why you have to talk it over & don't rush it... Ppl make mistakes, but are also capable of making them again... LOVE is blunt, but honest... Hopefully you can see her true meaning/cause...

"When it comes to the matter of the heart you're guranteed either pain or love"...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

My mom was a military wife, and if my memory best serves me, u said that ur (or at least was) in the military, correct? My mom always said that it's toughest being a military or cop's wife. Many lonely days, months, or years even and some women jus' can' handle it. I'd say I'd agree wit Soshi Kitai on her earnin' u back, she has ta prove herself. Yet, keep in mind that she probably couldn' handle the military life and the long times that she had ta spend witout u. The divorce probably made her realize that she would b witout u in her life and made her realize that she would miss u and that she loves u. U should b careful though and follow Soshi's advice though. It'll haveta b something the 2 of u would haveta build together slowly. This way, u both will know if ur feelings r genuine and it's truly something that the both want.

Jus' don' rush things, take ur time. Consider it a "Feelin' out" period and I'm sure that u both'll b sure this time on if it'll work out.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    My mom was a military wife, and if my memory best serves me, u said that ur (or at least was) in the military, correct? My mom always said that it's toughest being a military or cop's wife. Many lonely days, months, or years even and some women jus' can' handle it. I'd say I'd agree wit Soshi Kitai on her earnin' u back, she has ta prove herself. Yet, keep in mind that she probably couldn' handle the military life and the long times that she had ta spend witout u. The divorce probably made her realize that she would b witout u in her life and made her realize that she would miss u and that she loves u. U should b careful though and follow Soshi's advice though. It'll haveta b something the 2 of u would haveta build together slowly. This way, u both will know if ur feelings r genuine and it's truly something that the both want.

Jus' don' rush things, take ur time. Consider it a "Feelin' out" period and I'm sure that u both'll b sure this time on if it'll work out.

again, its when someone says something like this when i kinda agree with the other side of the argument. so it all comes down to, its really up to you man! do you have the guts, will and patientce to make it work, or do you just feel better off alone?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2