+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Handle Bad News?

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Do You Handle Bad News?

Well I just turn numb. I listen to what they have to say and seem like everything is ok until I'm all alone. Then I let out what ever it is that I'm feel at the time. I don't like showing emotions like pain to others. I let them think that I'm not bothered by and or that I don't care. Then I go and deal with it by myself.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll usually just try to shrug it off, the stoic way.
    Usually it'll burn inside, and I'll deal with it in some form of anger or sadness on my own.
    Like alone in my room or something of the sort.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. its on the type of news I am told, If we are breaking up, I be ok, but if she told me she was going out with someone else, I will be mad of course, but ok because she told me face to face and not let me find it out later where it was really going to hurt me badly
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

WEll, in front of people I usually shrug it off going "Well, that's not good." or "Oh! Ok." But depending on the news, when alone I'd mostly get angry about it, if not I just won't care.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends on upon the kind of bad news. My reactions are very moderat in almost any situation.

News that makes me sad like a family member has died. I love all my family members very dearly and a death in the family will hurt every body but me especialy, but the thing is this, I dont physicly express how I really feel on the inside. People most think that I really dont care or not that much when in fact I am a very emotional person, but have a different way of expressing my self, so thus a lot of people think I am cold hearted. Generly any news this dipressing I will sit in a corner, go to my room, or some place in the house and sit in solitude. It takes a lot to make me brake down in tears on the spot.
    Bad news that makes me angre, well, you will know when I am angry, as I will seeth, and mumble venomous things about what ever it is that has gotten me so pissed off and go out side and take a long walk. But it takes a lot to anger me.

Or if I use your example, like if my girlfriend said to me "We need to talk" First thing I do is not jump to conclutions. I remain calm and hear what she has to say.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well it really matters how bad it is how bad are you wanting the news first of all because most of the times bad news that is not to bad makes me pissed .

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

I am the kind of person who would shrug it off and at like its not important. But I uassully do this to piss the other person off. But if it like something like a family member dieing or something I would be sad. So guess it just depeneds on what kind of bad news
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie SlrMnLvr89 is off to a good start
    Thanks

azsmodiwajdowidjmnwermwpfj0[su0zxsmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by SlrMnLvr89; Mar 24, 2008 at 11:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast