+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How Do You Handle Being Robbed

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

How Do You Handle Being Robbed

recently i just robbed for almost everything i got and i'm about to have a critial breakdown with all my tech gone. does anyone know how to handle this type of situation

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: How Do You Handle Being Robbed

Well that has to suck.Hmmm lets see when i got robbed i spent the next week or so in K-Mart walking aeound the tech stuff untill i could by back what had gotten stolen.It happened again but this time i was awake and clorbed the guy with a baseball bat.But you really just need to work up some money and buy the stuff back.Starting with stuff you really need.

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    Well that has to suck.Hmmm lets see when i got robbed i spent the next week or so in K-Mart walking aeound the tech stuff untill i could by back what had gotten stolen.It happened again but this time i was awake and clorbed the guy with a baseball bat.But you really just need to work up some money and buy the stuff back.Starting with stuff you really need.
    you mean like my computer for one and then the other stuff thats precious to me

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_8000 View Post
    you mean like my computer for one and then the other stuff thats precious to me
    If he took your PC, id change all my passwords and be on the watch for identity theft.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    If he took your PC, id change all my passwords and be on the watch for identity theft.
    point is they don't even know the passwords yet along the moniter to hook it up to

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thankfully my house has never been burgled, but I've come close to being robbed on the streets. First time the guy didn't manage to get a good grip on my bag, second time I ran away (they were in a car, Jeezus!). But it must really suck having your stuff taken away. I think I'd just break down and cry....... but being the sort of person who knows that when there's nothing you can do about it, I'd get over it in a couple of weeks and just, you know, get on with life. >_< I imagine it must be a huge setback in many respects tho.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

If i Got robbed sure id be made a little but get over it cause id come to the realization that its just a worldly object that can be replaced.

Do to others as you see fit

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    If i Got robbed sure id be made a little but get over it cause id come to the realization that its just a worldly object that can be replaced.
    that be easy if i have a job yet along any cash for that matter and plus i have no trasportation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast