+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Handle Being Robbed

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Do You Handle Being Robbed

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    i'm not sure how to help you with this, the feeling of violation that one gets when robbed is hard to discribe. I've been robbed at gun point i can relate a little. But i tend to be the upbeat type so i wrote my experiance as a Plus. at least he didnt shoot me, and i have my health...Had to go jump through hoops to redo all my cards...pain in the butt, almost made me wish he had shot me instead standing in line at the DMV...but you either get a handle on yourself or you let who ever robbed you control you fears...i choose to control my fears and will never let someone else tell me what to be afraid of...btw if that punk wasnt packing i would have kicked his a@@, but bullets talk and i listen...
    wow, thats hardcore. things like that pi$$ me off, hes too much of a pu$$y to at least use a knife, which takes at least some skill to use. cowards hide behind power.....

anyway at least you are alive. i personnally would do my own investigation and find the buy and beat him senseless.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

that suxs well i g2 say if u find the people who robbed u rob them and when ur done beat the shit out of them lol donmt fallow my advice

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i really dont mind all my irrplacibale stuff is at my mom house in her safe everything else i have has insurance on it expect things in my fridge also i dont have anything other my social securty number on my comp and thats protected by like a ton of firewalls so i may be in shock for second but ill soon rmeber that i have insurance on everything

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

well, the cops did find the idiot, trying to knock over a gas station, hes sitting pretty and doing alot of years with my testimony and witness accounts, once he gets out...thats another story...
    Don't Panic

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    well, the cops did find the idiot, trying to knock over a gas station, hes sitting pretty and doing alot of years with my testimony and witness accounts, once he gets out...thats another story...
    Yeah, he'd get a few years for trying to knock over a gas station, but if it was just stealing computers, he'd maybe get a few months with community service.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I almost got robbed at gunpoint myself, on campus, one time. I got off lucky though, for the Dean had seen the incident and scared the guy off. I only wished that I could've seen the guy's face, he wearing a mask, so I could've identify him to the police.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

haha, if i was super fast i would like rip his face of. then he wouldnt need a mask..

anyway some things insuance cant replace. like for instance you and your dad work for years restoring an old camaro. just as you finish it, he dies. insuance cant replace the memories made with your only father if the car is jacked and drove off a cliff. perhaps he had some important documents or pictures on it.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, life can be crule in that sense...things can be taken that are near and dear to you, keepsakes lost to time or theft. Just be thankful that you will always have your memories, that is something that they cant take from you...well thats how i see it, always look at the brighterside of life, glass is half full and such. keeps me smiling, or i'm liable to kill someone...
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast