+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Handle Being Robbed

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Do You Handle Being Robbed

really i donno did u have insureince on te things that was taken cos u could have got them replaced ....

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

You dont ask people for there oppion and then shoot them down i think you like getting robbed

Do to others as you see fit

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

The last time I was robbed, I litteraly threw a kicking screaming fit! My wallet was stolen, and in it was all my money for the remainder of the month. The month had just begun too. And I have 2 kids to care for... I ended up having to steal things myself, from the store... like soap, and toilet paper...
    That was sooo hard because I really do think stealing is wrong.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    The last time I was robbed, I litteraly threw a kicking screaming fit! My wallet was stolen, and in it was all my money for the remainder of the month. The month had just begun too. And I have 2 kids to care for... I ended up having to steal things myself, from the store... like soap, and toilet paper...
    That was sooo hard because I really do think stealing is wrong.
    why didnt you have the money in a bank account instead of having it in your wallet?

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    really i donno did u have insureince on te things that was taken cos u could have got them replaced ....
    I wish i did Equinn but i didn't i really wasn't hoping to get robbed for the first time

I really i can the person who did it and beat them with a metal bat, 2x4, or an iron pipe or just call the police on them

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd think about the fact that I'm getting all that stuff new (lets forget about how much it'll cost ^^), otherways maybe I'd be stuck with those things for A VERY long time...

You just always have to look at the bright side of life... also it's nice to make sure you've done everything for those guys to be caught- go to the police, write a claim... who knows- maybe you'll be lucky enough and those guys are cought...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I'd think about the fact that I'm getting all that stuff new (lets forget about how much it'll cost ^^), otherways maybe I'd be stuck with those things for A VERY long time...

You just always have to look at the bright side of life... also it's nice to make sure you've done everything for those guys to be caught- go to the police, write a claim... who knows- maybe you'll be lucky enough and those guys are cought...
    Yea see people lasura has the right idea just move on and replace it or forget it

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    Yea see people lasura has the right idea just move on and replace it or forget it
    Its funny how you make assumptions... truth is... I had just withdrawn the money from my checking account... And I only recieve once a month.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast