Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you handle stress?

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you handle stress?

Wow, I thought I've already answered this post, but anyways!

When I'm stressed, I ask my family to give me some time off with babysitting for one day to relax in my room until I've calmed down or released stress.

What do I do in my room? Well I usually lay down on my bed and rest for a bit, ending up falling asleep if I'm very tired too. After that, I listen to calm music such as Linkin Park's My December because it's calming, soft and relaxing. I write poems often to release stress. When I want to get out of my room, I often go to my backyard, sit near the pool and put my feet in the water and just feel the wind blowing. If it's cold, I just sit on the table near the pool outside. That really helps a lot when I'm stressed.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I smoke weed when I'm stressed. Drinking works as well. After I ingest those chemicals, I punch on my punching bag for an hour, drink water, take a hit, then do it again til I get too tired to be stressed.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

When i get stressed out i usually listen to music especially anime themes and watch anime. Sometimes i just sleep all the way and sometimes im having a bad temper and being a monster around my siblings.

Newbie Aerion may be famous one day Aerion may be famous one day
    Thanks

Get inside my own car and have a joy ride listening to music. Now that I'm a little bit more maturer I usually drive to starbucks and buy my favorite coffee and hopefully have homework to occupy my time.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

mostly stress helps me out is by kicking one of my friends in the nut sack even though he always gets it and he doesnt if he does, only if he hits back, but one thing really helps out is that i be left alone for time being then i discuss it with family or friends
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

I hop on the treadmil and run until Im almost dead then sit down with a romance novel and read for hours. Its hard to worry about anything when your exhausted and into a good book!

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I handle stress by blaring music and dancersizing. This makes me upbeat with all the endorphins released and makes for a good pick me up. I also like walking, jogging, jumping jacks and basketball.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I try not getting stressed in the first place. But when those rare times come and i'm stressed I listen to my music and draw myself out of stress. Lol.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast