+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: how do you know when you are loved?

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how do you know when you are loved?

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    yes there are many tyoes of love but tell me about all of them tell me how you know you arwe loved in anyway
    Romance- When he or she tells you she loves you, whether it be verbally or physically. My girlfriend doesn't verbally tell me she loves me, but i can tell she does when she squeezes my hand or cuddles up next to me and holds me tight.

Parental- Believe it or not, when they nag you they actually are giving a crap about you. The fact that they help you out through things and teach you what you need to know lets you know they love you.

Sibling/close friend- When you can easily make fun of eachother and play pranks on one another and no one gets offended.
    Why hello there!

Newbie Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day Spirit of Seagill may be famous one day
    Thanks

Always the same: birds, hearts everywhere and a cruel desperation to stay with your beloved.

Otaku Heavenhanced may be famous one day Heavenhanced may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes, dude... One of my cousins is one of those "birds people"...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

How i recognize that my girlfriend loves me, is that she tries, like she makes me dinner sometimes, she will give me those little glances, and flirts.
    If a girl tries to do something for you then that means she likes u at least a little bit.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie darkfreya is off to a good start darkfreya's Avatar
    Thanks

i feel love when people accept me no matter who i am good and bad side of me

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

When somebody will give up something so that you can have it is real love aslo Example like your parents they gave up money,room,privacy and much more .

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I know I'm loved when someone goes out of their way to get me something or do something for me that would have normally not a significant value and yet they do it anyways. Such as...my girlfriend gave me a flower picked from her own garden when i said it would make me feel ever so slightly better when I was on an off day...she gives me band-aids for my scrapes even though I insist I'll be fine. It's the little things that make me feel I'm loved, and she succeeds in every way possible.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I know when I am loved when someone does things for me not expecting anything in return (my family comes to mind), to go the extra mile to fight for one's country or beliefs in the name of freedom from hostile countries (Vietman memorial, Ghandi and Jesus comes to mind), when there is a dispute and someone chooses my side or supports me by seconding my motion I know I have the love of a friendly ally, when a teacher showcases my work I know they loved the job I did, when I get service with a smile I know a company loves what they do and cares about customer satisfaction (Disneyland, Amtrak and Target comes to mind), I know people with a sense of fair play love peace and justice for all. God loves through his grace by showing the light after a tunnel of darkness. (I feel a sense of peace after I pray). I know our pet dog loves us by sloberry licks and wagging her tail. I know romantic love is real when someone gets under your skin and makes you half-crazy by thinking about them all the time. If people love nature and the environment they go green. People who love kids teach them about good and bad to be a credit to society.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast