+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you live your life?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

How do you live your life?

Hmm.. as what the title says..

How do you live your life? ^^ You live it fully? Try something new everyday?
    You live it simple? You live a routine daily life?

Would you like to change the way you live? Do you like the way you live now?
    Tell us ^^

Well i got this "eppifany" (not sure i spelt that correctly.. grammar squad, where art thou?) after watching a new movie starred by Jim Carey entitled Yes Man.. just imagine having to say Yes! To everything @.@ I mean... go and rape that woman! Would you say yes to that? o.O Interesting movie though enjoyed it ^^

Last edited by RayMe; Mar 15, 2009 at 05:55 AM.

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you live your life?

You live it simple? You live a rutine daily life?

Tell us ^^
    Well here it goes then:
    I lived my Life normally[with crazy around classmates me and for most of all MAD MATH TEACHES]
    Im just on my way on the TH[Trading Hole of the RAN Online]when this Happend
    I met an Emo girl[so i got acquianted with that girl] and afterwards....
    3 months later she told me that she fell in love[with me of course]i was tottaly shocked[OMG]....
    After 4 months i told her i fell inlove with her[so you what happend next]
    IM so happy when that thing Happend to me....
    and it has BIG EFFECT in my life...
    She changed my whole life[err this getting a little personal on me]well im just happy to tell this thing a wayward....
    So she became my very first ever GIRLFRIEND[and i loved her so much]exactly what in my sig...
    So this is all of it...
    Hope i will never got loved someone for a longtime[actually it was 7 months when i met her]...
    We loved each other...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

As I am in school at the moment, my life's pretty routine. Everyday I go to school, except for weekends of course. Afterwards, I meet some friends or sometimes just stay at home. Or I learn something for school if a I have an upcoming test.
    Nothing out of the ordinary, and I have my fix schedules on what's going to happen the next half year, with all it's exams and works I have to complete.
    Afterwards, I'm sure my life will completely change. And although I'm a little afraid of the unknown real life out there, I'm pretty excited as well.
    I like my time in school, don't get me wrong. No responsibilies, everything is planned, you don't have to think of anything. This sure has some advantages.
    But I'm very exited on how it will be later on. I really want to be able to live my own life and to determine my own path of life and to live it as fully as possible.
    Although, as I live in Austria, I still have a prefabricated plan, since every austrian male person at my age has to either go to the army for six months or has to perform alternative civilian service. I do the latter, which will take another 9 months.
    And later on? We'll see. No sure plans ready at the moment, though I have some slight ideas on what will happen later on.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lapislazuli For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Mar 15, 2009)

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

I tend to go out of my way to give the impression of boring. I ussually just kinda stare off into space every day for hours at a time. But when i do ecide to actually do something, IT IS TOTALLY EPIC. I mean like Watchmen/300/Dark Knight epic. I'm not going into specifics, some could get me arrested (or simply expelled from school ).

I spend my "daydreaming" thinking up wierd stuff to do. I have an analytic mind, so i don't like to do anything until i know EXACTLY whats going to happen. Even drunk, i'm in control.

All in all i call it a 'controlled' carpe diem philosophy, i sieze the moment, if a little late, and i never let it go

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fayt lingod For This Useful Post:

RayMe (Mar 15, 2009)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

My... fayt.. you're exactly the type im looking for in this thread xD Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

My life is about the same as your's Lapislazuli

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

my life just simple...go to school,sleep almost 12 hours a day,enjoy doing homework(what!i really do,sometimes)and blah blah blah...but what special in my life are get to meet my friends and enjoy with them so i think i have live to fullest enough(not enough yet!)...but overall i like the way i live...

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Hmm.. as what the title says..

You live it simple? You live a routine daily life?

Tell us ^^

Well i got this "eppifany" (not sure i spelt that correctly.. grammar squad, where art thou?) after watching a new movie starred by Jim Carey entitled Yes Man.. just imagine having to say Yes! To everything @.@ I mean... go and rape that woman! Would you say yes to that? o.O Interesting movie though enjoyed it ^^

Well you have to see the good things aswell Ray ^^ like: "Go and live a happy life (Yes!!)" or "Go win a million dollars (Yes)" or maybe the best one "Find the woman of your dreams and spend the rest of your days with her (YESSS!!!!!!)"

Well anyway i try to live life one day at a time, but i don't mind knowing what i have to do the next ^^ then i don't have to stay up thinking about it lol

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

i live confusingly. i live depressingly. i live happily. i live simply.
    i live.
    i consider all life complicated in its own way. soo..
    i live one day at a time?...?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast