+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: How do you live your life?

Newbie Shiryu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: How do you live your life?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Life is short and can end abruptly, so I am not going to waste half or the majority of time in "the pursuit of happiness".
    But let's face it. Unconsciously, we DO spend our majority of time in pursuit of that happiness that you're talking about, even if it's bit by bit.

Why are we working? Why are we striving hard to make some money? Because we want to make ends meet, right? And if we do, we become happy, right?

But you're talking about true happiness in your life, then you don't really need to pursue it. It's right there, in front of us. Have you forgotten to "count your blessings"?
    Signature Space Filler

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiryu For This Useful Post:

Zike13 (Apr 23, 2009)

Newbie death2all4 is just another face in the crowd death2all4's Avatar
    Thanks

I live my life to the fullist because you never know whats going to happen next.
    Never give up just keep going.............

4. The Following User Says Thank You to death2all4 For This Useful Post:

Zike13 (Apr 23, 2009)

Newbie Zike13 is off to a good start Zike13's Avatar
    Thanks

dont let people tie you down raise up you got to be an indivual do not follow up people good or bad be a leader lead your own life. if you dont lead your own life people will take advantage over you and youll get sick of it in the wrong way and isolat yourself for the world that just one way i know of it could be worster than that.
    Im the light that destorys the darkness

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I live life to the fullest as i define it. as simple as possible but enjoying the things that give me happiness at the moment. my son my boyfriend my friends and trying something new and enjoy it with the ones i love.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

But let's face it. Unconsciously, we DO spend our majority of time in pursuit of that happiness that you're talking about, even if it's bit by bit.

Why are we working? Why are we striving hard to make some money? Because we want to make ends meet, right? And if we do, we become happy, right?

But you're talking about true happiness in your life, then you don't really need to pursue it. It's right there, in front of us. Have you forgotten to "count your blessings"?
    True indeed... >.< but then again.. materialism is not 100&#37; guaranteed happiness.. to make end's meet is to help us keep on surviving and also find way to satisfy our daily whims... but even if we have all that we want.. we'll still want and ask for more... o.o

Plus.. those who have money in big amount.. will have more responsibilities and more worries in life >.< really.. ask them.. the fear of losing all they are gambling in life and thier dedication of hard work.. (for example company owners)

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RayMe For This Useful Post:

Zike13 (Apr 27, 2009)

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

well to say the least i live my live wondering if everything i do is worth doing? i have done a lot of things and i most of them were things i really didnt want to do it was forced apon me. i dont hate the experience or any other thing that came from it all but i do hate the fact that i had to go through all that and for what?????????
    even to this day i wonder if i should move on. i live my live like a lone wonder how try to move on with so much burdens..
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7