+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: how do you want to die?

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

how do you want to die?

So... They say that "you know a man better by knwoing how he dies", how would you want to die?

As for me... i wanna die in an assasination, where i was the target... i think it's because most people who are assasinated are either really important in many ways, or are a huge competition in any business they have in the world... what do you say... too high a wish? hah... i wanna be important! :P
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how do you want to die?

hmm i really dont know, maybe die fighting, or drowing maybe. i really dont know how i want to die, but where i want to die i do know, somewhere in japan surrounded by cherry blossoms

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want to die in the arms of the one that i love, after saving her life. I want to be wounded in a fight, and kill the ones that were harming her. If I had to die then, then I'd want to tell her that i loved her, before I went.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    hmm i really dont know, maybe die fighting, or drowing maybe. i really dont know how i want to die, but where i want to die i do know, somewhere in japan surrounded by cherry blossoms
    wow... haha... that would be so serene now wouldn't it... i've always wanted to see cherry trees shed (or rain) cherry blossoms... haha... it seems so great in anime... ooh... now i wanna go to japan as soon as i possibly can!

Quote Originally Posted by Shade/K' Heart View Post
    I would want to die in the arms of the one that i love, after saving her life. I want to be wounded in a fight, and kill the ones that were harming her. If I had to die then, then I'd want to tell her that i loved her, before I went.
    how sweet... boy! isn't the girl so lucky...
    i wish i could have sai that... haha. :P
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

If only such a girl would claim me so lucky.... that is the wish for my life.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shade/K' Heart View Post
    If only such a girl would claim me so lucky.... that is the wish for my life.
    hey... that's okay... you'll see... you'll really find her soon...

i mean... the real you will always come out of it's shell, and someone who cares enough for you will really do her best to bring you out of it... wait... she'll come!
    so while waiting... just live your life! haha...

so i sound like a really old man living in caves that gives weird ans hard-to-decipher-messages? sorry... just to clear it out... i'm not old. okay?

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie Commander Sparx is off to a good start Commander Sparx's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, for me i would like to die in my bed while i'm asleep. Or die in a good way, as in dieing for a good reason. I would like to die by getting hit by a car or a bus or some thing. Or even i would like to die by doing some i most enjoy.
    "Long live planet Delta and the Cult of Sliver Blades!"

~Sparx~

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the way i would want to die is not knowing about it cause it would creep me out and i would not be able to enjoy my last days on earth very fun cause i would be creeped out cause i am dieing so i think i would like to randomly die in my sleep.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast