+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: how do you want to die?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how do you want to die?

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    So... They say that "you know a man better by knwoing how he dies", how would you want to die?
    My mother always says: "My child, a good death is in your sleep as an old person."

Personally, while I find that appealing on the peace level, I want to go out in a blaze of glory. A last hurrah. A death they'll remember.

But I will never forgive myself if I die a stupid death. (See below: )

+ Darwin Awards - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+ The Darwin Awards
    Last edited by divine_punishment; Oct 23, 2007 at 01:45 PM.

Newbie Kowa may be famous one day Kowa may be famous one day Kowa's Avatar
    Thanks

well, I reallly dont want to die, but the way that i would want to die is...

Well, Id want to die in a way so as to end the suffering of a great manny people. But that being practically inposible to acheive, I much rather stay alive, and work twards my goal as long as I could.
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
    - Edward D, Morrison

You know the funny thing? People say I kinda look like Tenchi ^_^

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I know exactly how I want to be killed and disposed of. I would like to be tortured and brought to the brink of death. As in being dismembered piece by piece until I beg for death. Then just when that happens I'd like to be poisoned. Die slowly and painfully being eaten from the inside out. Then I would want them to burn my body twice and them to have my ashes thrown in the nearest body of water. ^_^

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i would hate to die that like by being tortued i would like to die by not a painfull death just by old age and just as they say it go to sleep i wouldn't like to be well known because then lots of people would be sad i not really bothered what happends to my body

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I know exactly how I want to be killed and disposed of. I would like to be tortured and brought to the brink of death. As in being dismembered piece by piece until I beg for death. Then just when that happens I'd like to be poisoned. Die slowly and painfully being eaten from the inside out. Then I would want them to burn my body twice and them to have my ashes thrown in the nearest body of water. ^_^
    I'm interested in the seriousness of that answer.

I would like to die content.

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Hm either u were bored when u wrote this or your dead serious which of course makes me wonder about u.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I would like to die content.
    And I agree with u Hassun dying content would be nice way to go or with barely any regrets.

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanna die..... i dunno it depends on when you ask me? Right now I want to die jumping out of the window trying to fly away... but thats right now. then i've also wanted to die torturing someone.. and getting shot... and beat to death... strangled... or sleeping next to the one I love... I have different versions...

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

I might want to die when I'm in my 80s or 90s. Before I die though, I want to experience a happy, fun, and successful life. The best way to die is to die in sleep. Peaceful and nothing too brutal or involving torture or abuse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast