Thanks

Re: how do you want to die?

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    i'll probably do this...

wwwweeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    click here.
    haha... looks like fun... but still way too scary... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hoods View Post
    i think I would like to die falling. that way i could make cool poses and let my life flash in front of me on the way down. or die sleeping.
    oh, so your the emo i want to see my life pass by me and see them flow type of guy... neat... emo! haha :P
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

well I want to die by a heart attack, I have a heart problem which I can
    keep under control with medication but sometimes if I don't take it for a day, I feel like my heartbeat is going out of control.
    It is scary!but I think it will be the right way to die and fair way too..

Foolish beating

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

After thinking about it for a while, I want to change my first response. I would like to be smothered to death, by my lovers "vessel". She doesn't notice I can't breathe, and I'm too enthralled to breathe. And I slowly and "sweetly" pass away. What would be better than that, I'd already be right in front of heavens gate.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

I want to die by sleeping...but not with nightmares, instead of a dream of my past life, like I'm already a soul or something...As I die, I wanna see my parents cry for me...yeah like I'm a ghost or something... I know I can't be an angel but if I can choose...I wanted to be an angel for my love ones...lol ^_^

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

WoW... Nice question... O.o

I'm thinking of dying peacefully lying in my bed and very suddnely, with no pain. Like in the morning I was happy dappy, in the evenin very tired and at night died of old age... very calmly.

I'm not afraid to die as long as it's not painful, though I want to live for quite a longer time.
    I'm afraid of dying from tormenting or... if I get stuck in a cave somewhere, when you can't even hit yourself against a wall, because it's too tight and you die of starvation- slowly... very slowly... tormenting... *shivers*

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    well I want to die by a heart attack, I have a heart problem which I can
    keep under control with medication but sometimes if I don't take it for a day, I feel like my heartbeat is going out of control.
    It is scary!but I think it will be the right way to die and fair way too..
    i don't wanna die of a sickness... it scares me too much... wah... i don't like the feeling of that... i wanna live a full and fruitful life. having a sickness is not part of it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by pink_hana View Post
    I want to die by sleeping...but not with nightmares, instead of a dream of my past life, like I'm already a soul or something...As I die, I wanna see my parents cry for me...yeah like I'm a ghost or something... I know I can't be an angel but if I can choose...I wanted to be an angel for my love ones...lol ^_^
    yeah... i mean, who wouldn't want to be an angel

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    WoW... Nice question... O.o

I'm thinking of dying peacefully lying in my bed and very suddnely, with no pain. Like in the morning I was happy dappy, in the evenin very tired and at night died of old age... very calmly.

I'm not afraid to die as long as it's not painful, though I want to live for quite a longer time.
    I'm afraid of dying from tormenting or... if I get stuck in a cave somewhere, when you can't even hit yourself against a wall, because it's too tight and you die of starvation- slowly... very slowly... tormenting... *shivers*
    i see your pont... i don't wanna die a slow and painful death either. scary...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Newbie Maze Walker is off to a good start Maze Walker's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I got two variants. 1st - to die, beeing somewhere on open air, far from city - in the forest or on the high mountain... Or to die in a great battle and make them pay high price for your death! Take as many lives with me to Hell as I can!

...World of my imaginary is my birth place...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maze Walker View Post
    Well, I got two variants. 1st - to die, beeing somewhere on open air, far from city - in the forest or on the high mountain... Or to die in a great battle and make them pay high price for your death! Take as many lives with me to Hell as I can!
    well... two things too... haha

1. thats kinda a cool way to die... in peace and in open air...

and

2. harsh! haha... how sure are you you're gonna go to hell anyway?

i do hope all those other people you wanna bring to hell get a taste of what you wanna share... :P
    it's sort of like, an "i'm going down, why not take as many people with me as i can?" type of thinking...

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7