+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How Do Your Mom & Dad get you to Behave?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what u mum and dad do ?

RayMe, Lasura, and equinn back on topic. This thread is about how your parents get you to behave, not a chat on what your parents are like in detail.

Infraction will be issued with failure to comply.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: How Do Your Mom & Dad get you to Behave?

ackk.. is it @.@ i was a little confused about the title xD srry.. since it is changed now i get it...

how do they get me to behave.. @.@ threaten me of no tv and internet.. thats how T.T no tv and internet means no anime... T.T

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    What has your mum and dad said or done to make you do as they want. ( eg clean or something..)

Well my mum says she will send me to a boarding school, and daddys just like you want a ass full of foot. haha

Thats the way it goes for me...

&#172;__&#172; but it don't usually work always. haha
    I respect both of my parents, so when they ask me to do a favour, I generally hop to it. When I am reluctant, my mother reminds me that I am a part of my family and, as a part, I should do what I can to improve the lives of my loved ones. I don't disobey my father. Ever. He's the "push-over" parent, but I am so scared of him. He's muscle-y and intimidating . . . like Chad from Bleach!

Newbie Gnesao is off to a good start Gnesao's Avatar
    Thanks

My dad just sits and drinks until he passes out, and my mom screams at me until i do whatever it is that she wants me to do.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Silent treatments!

My mom offers them a lot but they never last more 5 minutes. She's a darling; I can't help but give into her sweet-natured appeals. Too adorable to restrain ~! She never demands, only requests - a family policy she initiated ~!! ^^; She is the judge in our family, though my dad does tweak in judgments once in a while. She knows that he can be childish and selfish, so she calls the final shot. My dad's a bit too silly, and can get overly violent at times ~!!! Him and I engaged in a skirmish once, which turned out to be very physical. He got scars, while I was left with a broken finger. That is the day I saw my mom get most upset. Dust finally settled the following day when my mom took us both to an ice-cream parlor and bought us our favorite flavored ice-creams. Yeah, my dad is completely powerless. That makes him a perfect gentlemen, though.

One other person that I can think of having control over my behavior is my older sister's best friend, Hana-san; She's phenomenally beautiful, mature-looking, and 7 years older than me. That's all she needed. Well-armed, I tell you!

She got married a year ago, and is now expecting a child ! ! !

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Awww Kedar

Be happy! xD

I know wha you mean, it's exactly the same case whith me but my father doesn't realize what he's swearing or how much he gets carried away when he gives beatings. I don't get too physical with him, either, only 3 or 4 times, and once I said the "F" word and he wanted me to be out forever, nothing new by my experience ^^;

As for my mother she is a Goddess. She knows everything. well almost XD

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

they dont get me to behave. im not a little kid; i can determine right and wrong.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, first off... the topic title sounds kinda'... wrong.

I don't get "behaved" anymore since I'm "mature" enough.
    But what I did get...

From my dad, it was reasoning... I suppose he was the one who taught me that I should reason everything I see and do and even think.

From my mom, it was yelling, pity, and all sorts... and then if she gets stressed enough ( and trust me, she had very GOOD reasons to practically "snap" ) ... out came the slipper or the belt. (haha, slipper, stereotypical)

<.< For all those pacifistic children and parents out there: Trust me, my mom barely did any damage to me compared to what my older brother did.... ...
    If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be able to tolerate hits these days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast