+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How Do Your Mom & Dad get you to Behave?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Do Your Mom & Dad get you to Behave?

Quote Originally Posted by fled79
    My brother was already in tears by that point but my dad made him anyways, then my dad told him to put the knife into the wall socket and my brother said "no" My dad yelled at him about how many times he's done it despite his warnings and told him once again to do it. My little brother did and it shocked the shit out of him and threw him across the room. My dad walked over to him to make sure he was alright, then said "Now you know why I tell you the things I tell you, don't do it again." Needless to say I learned a lot from my stupid little brother^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444
    Man, that child abuse. Your dad was lucky no one found out, and the kid was alright. Theres other ways to get you kid to behave besides abuse
    i don't think that is child abuse at all. Some will not learn unless they are shown why it's bad. i'll admit it sounds shady, but how else would you dispiline the child? he didn't seem to register anything else...

but i digress!

i never really needed my parents to get me to behave... sure there were the occasions when i was stupid, but the kind that got me in trouble wouldn't happen too much. They still yelled at me for not doing chores... and i too remember being hit with an extention cord... but that only happend once...

anyway, mostly yelling would be their way... nowadays, my mom pushes around her expiriences and tries to control what i'm doing rather than disipline it... my dad gets angry for a few hours... and then he almost seems to forget and talks to me about politics and how bad mom's food can get...

^_^ hee hee!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

-_- Oh the Topic (...)

Okay all I need is a "STARE"

All my parents have to do is Stare. They say "Anna Clean up" I say "Later" *Stare* haha~! I was Joking Mom. Did you say wash the dishes too? Okay. *Huge Smile*

My father is a Different question. Because I am Daddy's little girl. He can say all he wants to say. I am not doing it. Whats he going to do? Ground me? >.> Please~! I love to see him try. There is nothing he can do to make me work. Its not going to stop me from getting anything.

[Note: This does NOT a count for my youth]

But most of the time I am a clean freak, or very very very lazy. If I get bored its Sleep or Clean. You don't need to tell me twice I know what should be done. I know whats right and wrong. I don't see why I must disrespect my parents.

I was more of a Brat as a kid, and then my parents would throw my butt in the corner. OH THE HORROR. I hate the Corner still to this day. >.< Never again!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

when i was a kid, i was generally did what they said (but i really can't remember 2 well, well they said i was a good kid). the only problem i had was i was a bit of a dreamer, so i sometimes lost somethings. nothing ever that major.. but one time i lost a pair of swimming goggles that weren't worth that much really. spend more on food easily, but i got belted for that, pretty badly. i know he felt really guilty later cause he tried the "now it was for ur own good" type of deal. but at that time didn't know anything, so yea. it wasn't really stuff to make me behave, i guess they just wanted me to learn. but there are other ways.

but now they let me do what ever i want. not like they can do much about it really. but what i want to do, and what they want me to do, kinda come close together so yea.. but i think all of those bad experiences and mistakes on their half kinda makes them really guilt, so i use some of that to control them a bit. great to use in argument (which i never really have), maybe cause i always give reasons stuff, plus they can't say no.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I was a hard headed kid even on my teen years *sight* so my parents went from talking to spanking.... but it didn't work...... When I was a teenager my parents spoke to me and made me reflect on what I've done.... right now I take myown desicions and if my parents see that I am goingon the worng direction they counsel me but the final word is mine....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm i way to old now for them to say anything well except to give me advice sheesh .

Um lets see when I was a kid I use to get spankings alot because me and my brother fought all the time (Tom and Jerry style) and i was a brat. Of course I got grounded to for disobeying or doing stupid things as a kid hehe. My mom could get me to do anything by staring since she would look real sinister when she did it and don't let her curses go from Korean to English scary. My dad always cursed so I ignored him so the belt would appear if I decided to be a smart-alec.....that man could be scary especially if he had been drinking. I guess the spankings eventually stopped with him when I started fighting back cause after a certain point you are to old for that. My stepdad never really said anything because by the time he married my mom i was in my teen years and I would only listen to her hehe.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

@ awww poor k

well i got the corner in p.s ( primery school)&#172;__&#172; dam techers

my mum and dad usd to hit me when i did something wrong ( like tell mummy to **** off or drop a flower pot on my sisters head >_< lol)
    but like she stopd doin that as hard as i got hit i just laughted at her and ran away lol >__< but im good girl nows ^^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    they dont get me to behave. im not a little kid; i can determine right and wrong.
    Then there's really no point for you to post isn't it?? On top of that, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense that you've never been disciplined.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

...old school, baby!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast