Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: how to be a good girlfriend... can a girl please help me out??!!

Newbie animefreak150 is off to a good start animefreak150's Avatar
    Thanks

Question how to be a good girlfriend... can a girl please help me out??!!

well i have a new boyfriend... and its my first one ever... and i need help... i have no idea how or what i have to do to be a good girlfriend... if any girl who has already had a relationship experience... please help me...
    the worst feeling is not Death, its knowing that you aren't needed,

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how to be a good girlfriend... can a girl please help me out??!!

Well, I'm not a girl, but I could give a bit of information from a guy's perspective. First of all, it would depend on what he's like. If you could tell us a bit about his personality, that might help.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakizo For This Useful Post:

animefreak150 (Jun 09, 2010)

Newbie animefreak150 is off to a good start animefreak150's Avatar
    Thanks

well hes calm and takes somethings seriously and hes kind and sweet and he has a lot of asian pride... and well he cares for me wat do think?? hes also funny and hes not so sensitive but hes caring... and see!! now im repeating everything i said before...
    the worst feeling is not Death, its knowing that you aren't needed,

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

the best thing you can do is be yourself, be truthful, take it slow, and another thing is to take the relationship slow get to know each other, it will make it more comfortable relationship for both of you. it will also test if you like each other for whom you really are.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragons2801 For This Useful Post:

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I know you're looking for a girls point of view to help out here, but here's some advice from the other side of the gender divide.
    1. Know when to say no. Some guys, especially younger guys can take some willingness to do particular things as permission to go even further, it also shows that you have respect for yourself and some men find a strong, confidant woman attractive.
    2. Listen. This is as much good advice for guys as it is for girls. You have no idea how much grief I could have avoided in my past relationships if I had only listened.
    3. Take initiative. Don't always expect the guy to come up with things to do on a date or when you're hanging out. Relationships are a two sided coin, it takes Heads and Tails to make it whole, so don't wait around for him to think of something.
    4. Take interest in the things he likes. You may not like things exploding, death and mayhem, but he might. Be willing to indulge in his hobbies and he will be more inclined to show interest in yours.
    5. Pay attention to how he carries himself. Some (most) guys don't out right show emotion, something about it not being manly or something, the more you spend time with him, the better you get at reading how he's feeling. If you notice that he's having a bad day, surprise him with offering to stay in and watch his favorite movie or something along those lines. You'd be surprised how just a smile can brighten up someone's day.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

animefreak150 (Jun 09, 2010), lebasiara (Jun 09, 2010)

in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

she is correct, and it is one thing to be able to tell what one is feeling, and another on how to deal with how one is feeling as well.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

All of their advice is good, but I'd just like to throw something in there. You may want to bake him something and surprise him with it. Personally, if I had a girlfriend, I'd love it if she brought me some baked cookies to eat. Mmm. ^^ Anyway, yeah, find out what he likes to eat, and if you can cook, you may want to try making it for him, or even teach him how to make it himself. After all, teaching someone how to cook can be a fun way to spend time with them. Although, if you take the teaching approach, making cake from scratch is much funner, since it's not something you just cram in the oven and wait on.

If you can't cook well, then you could always get someones help, or even pick him up something from the grocery store. Those are just some simple things you could do. Make sure he appreciates it though. =P
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakizo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

that reminds me of a saying, catch a man a fish he eats well for a day, teach a man to fish he eats well for a lifetime.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast