Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: how to be a good girlfriend... can a girl please help me out??!!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how to be a good girlfriend... can a girl please help me out??!!

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak150 View Post
    well i have a new boyfriend... and its my first one ever... and i need help... i have no idea how or what i have to do to be a good girlfriend... if any girl who has already had a relationship experience... please help me...
    Listen: to what he has to say with words... and what he says without them

Respect: his thoughts, ideas, yourself and him. Never humiliate a guy in public. Arguments, fights or what not are not for everyone to know them, if you have to argue with him do it privately and civilized.

Communicate: how you feel and what you are thinking. We girls tend to think that "because he loves me he should..." and that's so wrong. Guys don't read minds and most importantly THEY CAN'T TAKE HINTS, so when you talk be as especific and clear as possible. be very straightforward. Believe me, he'll thank you for that and a lot of heartache will be avoided. At ALL times be honest

Trust: I think this is the most important one to keep a realtionship going. Don't get jealousy fits cus of a friend of his. Most likely he met her first and has a right to have friends. Get jealous IF! there is a legitimate reason for it.

Love: love him little by little. As you grow in the realtionship you'll find yourself loving him more and more. Don't give all at once. Love is like honey: yuo can take bits everyday but if you take it all at once you get sick of it.

Lastly: if things aren't working out and you both see that this is a no no... don't wait to break up. It is better to break up before things get worst and you guys get badly hurt.
    Remember, IF it doesn't work and you guys end up breaking up, it is not the end of the world ^_~.

^_~ Hope you guys do great ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lebasiara For This Useful Post:

animefreak150 (Jun 09, 2010)

Newbie animefreak150 is off to a good start animefreak150's Avatar
    Thanks

aw.. thanks for the advices u guys~~ i really appreciate it! Zakizo-- i can cook and i might actually try and bake him some cookies and see if that helps... and maybe i'll even be able to teach him how to... considering he's not much of a cook anyways...
    Dragons2801-- if i be myself around him... im quiet the shyest person... and im not very good at expressing my feelings to others... but if it'll help this relationship... i'll try~~
    aceman67-- thanks for the advice~~ i'll try my best to think about what we could do together~~ nothing bad of course...
    and lebasiara--thanks for the advice, i guess i could take things slow~

anyways~~ every1~~ thanks u all for these good advices~~
    the worst feeling is not Death, its knowing that you aren't needed,

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Just remember to be yourself, do what you want to do, but try to respect his opinion on the matters.

Remember to give him space, don't steal his phone and go through his text messages and stuff like that. lol I hear guys hate that.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

animefreak150 (Jun 10, 2010)

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Just remember to be yourself, do what you want to do, but try to respect his opinion on the matters.

Remember to give him space, don't steal his phone and go through his text messages and stuff like that. lol I hear guys hate that.
    They do, cu they feel like you don't trust them...
    of course, if he has fb on ihis cell you can change his status to something funny, not humiliating, not insulting and not something that will hurt his reputation just something as: "I love Carebears" (I did this one to my bf as a small prank... be ready for some glaring and banning of his phone for a week tho... :P

But other than that you shouldn't be on his phone if it bothers him
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

okay thanks for the advice~~ im not really able to see him yet considering hes grounded... im sad... but i trust him so i dont think i'll need to go through his phone

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

What is "good" is seldom ever agreed on. Responsiveness to your partner is crucial for a mutually beneficial relationship. Like aceman67 said, know when to say "no." This is your first but will probably not be your last so don't sacrifice too much of yourself for something that will not last but for a few months.

Thanks

okay then, its not like i would go and do something stupid that i'll regret later, and im not a bad person... im actually a goody two shoes...

Newbie Sukai is off to a good start Sukai's Avatar
    I live in my own mind. Haha! Just kidding. I live in Utah, but I hate it here.
    Thanks

Its good that you are a good person.
    One thing that I want to point out, everybody says to be yourself. That is the truest and most helpful advice anybody can give you. He's going out with you cuz he likes YOU, not a girl that bends around him to try to stay with him.
    You've heard it a million times, now a million and one.
    Another thing that helps, if something bugs you about him, talk to him about it. Bring it up as soon as you can to change it. He might not notice it bugs you. That was a mistake I sadly made.
    I would give you more advice, but its already been given. good luck with your boyfriend!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast