+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: how to (know when a guy actually likes you)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how to (know when a guy actually likes you)

It depends on what u're talkin' 'bout exactly? R u talkin' 'bout guys that r shy or bashful when it comes ta girls that they like?

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Shes just asking how a girl should know if a guy likes her thats what shes asking.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks
    that really depends i was talking about how girls know so taht we don't embarass ourselves and it is easy to confuse or interchange how a guy is bine nice and interested.

i have never acted the way my friends did or most of them do that is why i am asking most of them ask a guy stright out.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Apr 18, 2008 at 04:02 PM.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Just say hey i was wondering if you wanted to do anything to the boy and if he says no go ohhhhhhhh sorry i thought you were blank my mistake if he says no but just ask.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

When you are a girl easier said than done>>> i know it's just not me who feels and acts like this i think there are others out there. i guess starting to ask for help on a school project is a not so subtle way of doing it. i hope
     click to show spoiler
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Sep 29, 2008 at 10:42 AM.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

I know its harder as a girl because guys are suppose to do it but if you dont do it then you will probaly never know that he might like you so go for it and ask him out alone and make sure hes alone.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

You'll know when a guy likes you even if you think hes acting " nice " he is probably trying to get you to like him. Guys usually smile when they see a girl they like, they also spend more time with you and talk to you often. Know if he does all this I would just wait for him to ask you out since hes probably a bashful man and can't really pop the question, if he doesn't pop the question himself ask him casually to go out somewhere with a friend as a " friends " night out but pay more attention to the guy.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Usually if a guy(at least this is what I do) is flirt with a certain girl and also this one includes me really bad if the guy never flirts with girls that often except you.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast