PhoenixSara (Apr 21, 2008)
5 steps huh? Well i can give you it from a lads point of view but i always struggle to understand if the girls like me or not so it works either way but 5 steps you can have fun with ehh?
1. If a lad is being nice to you all the time and is usually "rougher" with other girls and with his friends he obviously likes you, if you like him back you will give him tips untill he asks you out or if your patience can't hold you will ask him. So always look for the nicer side of people.
An opposite effect to this step is meaness, they be horrible to you and fight with you but i think you girls can tell if a lad is flirting with you in this area. So i don't need to enlighten you on this criteria.
2. If he buys something for you when your in town or in school buys you something with his own money he is obviously a really great and nice careing and loveing person to everyone or is flat out in love with you. I wouldn't think their was an opposite effect for this step.
3. If you are sitting in your class count how many times you catch the lad you think fancies you staring right at you, if it's over 5 there is no coisidence that he truely wants you, but you must not mistake him looking at you once or twice because he may just be looking around or something. So don't care/worry/happyily sing untill he looks atleast 5 times. Again, no opposite effects to this area.
4. Basically all i can say is, give the lad a week and he will have asked you out, lads are so impatient so don't worry about any step basically because you will find out straight away, unless they can hold their temptation untill the right moment you don't really need to worry about this topic.
5. Good luck is all i can say.
PhoenixSara (Apr 21, 2008)
i'm not really an expert at this but here i go okay...
back in the day when we were still in high school, my friends ofen did anything to find the number of the girl theyliked, then they woud often tart a conversation out of the blue and almost never let go of their phone when they were ingged in a conversation (via SMS)
well, for one, when a guy likes you, he would normally give you gifts, sublte gifts though, because they are afraid that you would notice and then you would avoid them.
whenever you meet, you will notice this very happy and heartfelt smile spreading throughout their face, normally it would be unnoticable as you smile at any old, newor current friend you meet. but gradually you will notice that the smile is more vibrant and almost happens unconciously
they are a bit awkward when with you. they unconciously blush, stutter, and/or become clumsy
they have this thing about wanting to be with you when they see you, so normally, they's pop up out of nowhere and start a conversation trying to keep you from moving
and of course all those in an effort that you would not think that hey are stalkers, because truthfully, guys infatuated, en-crushed, or in-love, ARE stalkers in their own way... although more subtle than real stalkers...
i guess that's how i noticea guy likes this girl... if you wanna know the other way around, i could try and enumerate some for you too...
i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----
edited from SamBakZa.net
There is one an accurate way to know although it involve some internets hacking and communication skills.
Step 1. Search all networking sites you know he/she frequents, most often times they leave clues behind
Step 2. Upon finding any clues, you can go ahead and ask hi/her in nice good manner if she/he have feelings for you
Ps: For those that may think this method is more like cyber stalking, well i apologize for breaking your bubble, but this is not stalking in any way possible, is just taking advantage of the internets for your own cause
Life and Death are always one and the sameEVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY
Thank you to all who replied to the thread i am learning and getting ideas how to deal with a situation.
See, you have to be really careful. Every guy is different. For example, I have been in situations where people thought I was flirting, but I was only trying to be nice. It is always awkward to have to say, "Er . . . no. I don't actually like you like that. Thanks, though . . ." Make sure he's not just being friendly.