+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How long is too long?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow How long is too long?

I know most of you heard about the Japanese man living up to 111~

Japanese teetotaller named world's oldest man at 111 - Yahoo! News

Link for those that didn't.

So my question:

Is that to long?

And would you really want to live that long
    (This question does not apply for the ones that wish to live forever)

Some say having your kids die before you seems awful! And I would rather die before them. Ects

Cause life and death are common for the human race. All regions/religion aside.

o.o I just don't see myself living that long, even thou people, I mean women in my family kick it around for a long time. Not that I wish for there deaths..

A lot of people say when you die it was your time and you touch all those you needed to. >.> But common. Past 100? HOW MANY DO YOU NEED TO TOUCH?!

o.o anywho all opinions wanted! ^_^

I Hope none of my word have offended no one.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: How long is too long?

It all depends on quality in my opinion. As long as you think you're still living a quality life then by all means continue to do so. If not, die.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

anything past 100 is too long for me i dont see a war go past me and outlive maybe two wives and kids thats just too much for me

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

111 wow thats along time.

What i think is 111 is a bit to long time for me 80/90 would better even then it might be to much for me.It all depends if there living a good life to me and still can do some things and not bed ridden.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... if he has lived this long then he propably enjoys his life and I'm happy for this person... but to me it really seems too long, I wouldn't like to live for so long... and see my children die like you said... and see the wold change... too much for me...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, that's nothing! Japanese women live to be 120ish every once in a while... there was a French lady a few years ago who lived to be 122! now that's old!

anyway, i think if your life is worth living then it's not too long... and i think the life of an old Japanese man would be kinda nice... i mean you get to go for walks, talk to other old men, drink tea, watch soap operas (and if they don't, they should!)! and grandchildren! imagine all the grandchildren!

^_^ being old can be just as fun as being young, in my opinion!

*^-^* especiallly if i'm with Soshi!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't mind living to 111, as long as I was somewhat healthy and enjoying life. Wow 111 is almost as long as they were living in star trek.

Ah, that's nothing! Japanese women live to be 120ish every once in a while... there was a French lady a few years ago who lived to be 122! now that's old!
    Your exaggerating a bit. The French lady part is right, but not the rest.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The longest unambiguously documented lifespan is that of Jeanne Calment of France (1875–1997), who was aged 122 years. She met Vincent van Gogh when aged 14, and in 1988 this led to her, at age 113, becoming noticed by the media. Subsequent investigation found that her life was documented in the records of her native city of Arles beyond reasonable question. More evidence for the Calment case has been produced than for any other supercentenarian case, which makes her case a "gold standard" among the "oldest people" recordholders. This is contrasted with the now-disputed claim of age 120 for the oldest man ever, Shigechiyo Izumi. While currently still recognized by Guinness World Records, even the Japanese authorities have hinted that his age was not certain. This claim was accepted in 1978, but subsequent additional research (as early as 1984) has raised doubt as to whether his birth date was confused with a brother's who died at a young age.

Currently (since 29 January 2007), the oldest living person is 114-year-old Yone Minagawa of Japan born on 4 January 1893.
    Contents

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I am just glad I don't see any pervert posts saying.

111 years of different generations of women.

I didn't know about the French Lady or I would have used her. I was just going off the recent. Sorries. ^^;
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast