+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How long is too long?

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How long is too long?

even though i am afraid of death. i don't think i would like to live that long, it would be heart breaking to see all of my family die before my eyes. i would have to live with so much pain, so i don't think my life quality would be a good one. even though i would be able to know my great great nieces and who knows maybe even great great grand children i don't think it would be resonable. to always live sickly waiting at any moment for death. wondering why i haven't died yet and then being put as display as a freak of nature for living that long.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

111 is a pretty good age to be. Just think of all the stuff he has seen and maybe done .

I guess the only way it would feel long at that age is if you have had a hellish life with alot of regrets and seen some horrible things along the way.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

way too long for me when your that old ur probly on way too many meds and you cant play any real sports knowing that you outlived your friends kids and your grankids it too much for me i mean what do you do fro fun when your 122 years old

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

40. ill probably kill myself then or before then. or just be in a deep depression.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    Is that to long?

And would you really want to live that long[?]
    I read scriptures, which mentioned that sages and people lived way way way longer in Satya Yuga [Era of Truth - I think].. I study everything religion, so I thought I would point out that something I came across. Anyways, is that age too long? I personally don't think so. I know for sure that my paternal grandfather will live longer than that. He's superlatively solid ~! O.O That man seriously impresses me. He can still wield his sword like he long use to. One heck of military officer he was ~! I earned so much respect for him, especially for this discipline and tenacity! And my great grandmother is 96 years old and still kicking hard. Anyways...

Would I like to live that long? Sure, if there is a soul that finds delight of my presence, then absolutely.. I won't keel down and buy it till then. Yes, no one knows the length of their life, but I think one should respect and accept what they're are granted with, anything for that matter!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    Past 100? HOW MANY DO YOU NEED TO TOUCH?!
    You rotten perv.
    Last edited by kedar; Jun 21, 2007 at 09:36 PM.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I really don't know what to say to this.

Modern Medicine is getting better and more effective by the minute. So who knows? By 2060, there'll be people living up to 140. A possibility. And the age of "too old" will be changing as the generations go on. So there isn't really a set value.

40. ill probably kill myself then or before then. or just be in a deep depression.
    That's a little too young, don't you think?
    I mean, really.

Have you not heard of, "40 is the new twenty"?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

In a rather odd way of putting it, I'd say "forever" is too long although immortality has not yet been discovered, so for reasonable terms I'd have to say that over 115 years is far too long for one's good. At such an age you'd be most likely dead weight and not be able to do anything great.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

well too long for me is 90

by that time i would have been bored with life and i would just do all the craziest and most dangerous stuff i could think of to end my life but still have fun

and by that age i dont think it'll take much to die

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast