+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How many disney fans????

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many disney fans????

my all time favourite movie is a Lion King
    ok so I must say one word to this........YIPPEE.*very happy*

Am I the only one who thinks Sleeping Beauty and Beauty and the Beast were the best?!

Does anyone else remember The Black Cauldron?
    @ Divine: ok so I know where you are coming from with these, I remember watching the movies, and reading the book, when I was younger.
    but you cannot deminish the following of the Lion King, the movie was voted the best Disney movie of all time, not to mention it is the most saught after films in the world...

But to answer the question at hand, yes I am a big Disney fan, ever since I watched my first movie, which just happened to be Robin Hood.
    man that takes me back years.
    I now own the dvd so I can watch it when ever I feel like it, oh and I know the song sung by Scar from the Lion King, off by heart.

here is a fun fact for all. In the movie (Hercules) when Hurc is having his portrait painted on a vase, the lion skin that is used is actually Scar.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I remember sleeping beauty...and beauty and the beast...I love them both...I also like Snow White and the seven dwarfs
    Dear Dinah...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Most ppl seem to root on them classic...

What about them new ones? Hmm.. some is kinda dumb.. lol.. to me that is... i mean.. look at high school musical...it feels like watching a "hindi" movie.. lol but worse xD

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

i'm not sure i watch the disney channels or porgrams but i still love going to disney themeparks and seeing mickeymouse it's way cool but disney programms i don't think i've watched many. but i woould class myself as a disney fan

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm still a big disney fan,even if my dad calls me a 2years old child i still watch movies and cartoons,in my free time and whenever my brother brings me some
    my favorite disney movie is Lion King

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Please......whatever they have now on Disney is gay.
    Well I enjoyed The new adventures of Winnie the Pooh and my favorite Ducktales X3

Watching these cartoons growing up really brought up the child in me still up to this day. Too bad they took them off of disney, it's all mindless bs to me now.

As for the movies, I enjoyed Aladdin.
    Jazmin was always my favorite princess. I still remember the day it first came out, back in 1992.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm more of a fan of the Disney movies. I like Tarzan and Beauty and the Beast to name a few. As for the shows I like Kim Possible and American Dragon: Jake Long.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I'm more of a fan of the Disney movies. I like Tarzan and Beauty and the Beast to name a few. As for the shows I like Kim Possible and American Dragon: Jake Long.
    The Disney shows are fraught with bad acting. If you want good Disney, watch the movies . . . or anything with Mickey and the gang.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast