+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How many disney fans????

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: How many disney fans????

i agree the disney channels would be much better with the disney films on them and some of the disney channels cost money and i can't be bothered paying for them.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

since this site is about anime, would disney films (animated only) be considered amerime

K.R.145 thanx 4 starting that thread 4 me, no one knows anything about gilgamesh

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, its just called a cartoon or but its full name an Animated film...
    as for my top picks of disney animated movies...beauty and the beast (but my god did they butcher the orignal story) Tarzan, and Lion king off the top of my head, and i did like Atlantis, wish they could have done more with that one.
    Don't Panic

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Am i a Disney fan ? Probably a few years back i was but not so much nowadays.It just it dose not hold my attention like they used to.Probably due to i got hooked on anime and the characters and story line are just better to me then Disney animation.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question Re: How many disney fans????

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    lol, its just called a cartoon or but its full name an Animated film...
    as for my top picks of disney animated movies...beauty and the beast (but my god did they butcher the orignal story) Tarzan, and Lion king off the top of my head, and i did like Atlantis, wish they could have done more with that one.
    how about the original transformers series, that was acttually american made. My EX-WIFE always called anime a childish fettish, but she absolutly () loved disney. yeah the stupid live stuff 2

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Their tv is horrible their cartoons(not including pixar stuff) has gone down the drain. The classics were the best like, little mermaid, beauty and the beast etc.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i love disney..my faverit movie is the lion king and bambi

Tanks zyta

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    how about the original transformers series, that was acttually american made. My EX-WIFE always called anime a childish fettish, but she absolutly () loved disney. yeah the stupid live stuff 2

but the overall design was japanese, and it was made by Sunbow Productions, a Japanese/American animation studio (they also did G.I.Joe). The toys were from Takara, later [I]Hasbro went in and got the rights to bring them here to the us. Initially reusing previously-released toys from the Japanese toylines Diaclone and Microman...so its like 80-90% japanese...I havent a clue what to call it...

Just saw princess diaries...it happens with a 7yr old neice....not normaly my kinda show, but i was actually pretty good and funny...
    Don't Panic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast