+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: How many disney fans????

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How many disney fans????

To me disney is really broad.. I like the old Disney. I really like their videos.. I dont like that they supported abortion. That made me sad.. I do love thier classics and some of thier movies coming out today.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Goes ta show u what I know. I love Disney movies, but does Disney haveta own evrythin'? I find that a little curious, I wonder if they're in finacial trouble? Or if what Atomik says might b true?lol. I dunno, we'll c.
    Trust me, it's true. Disney owns damn near all the radio stations here in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I think the radio company that runs all these stations is called Clear Channel or Clear Radio--some crap like that. Bratling would know for sure. Not to mention they own all but one radio station in the Fargo, ND area. AND they have thier own radio station (Radio Disney) Ugh... And they own ABC networks like ABC (duh), ABC Family, uhh.... What other channels beside Disney cable?... Well you get my point. Not to mention they buy all kinds of animation and movie production studios. They're tryin' real hard to own all forms of media, and they are succeeding.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Trust me, it's true. Disney owns damn near all the radio stations here in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. I think the radio company that runs all these stations is called Clear Channel or Clear Radio--some crap like that. Bratling would know for sure. Not to mention they own all but one radio station in the Fargo, ND area. AND they have thier own radio station (Radio Disney) Ugh... And they own ABC networks like ABC (duh), ABC Family, uhh.... What other channels beside Disney cable?... Well you get my point. Not to mention they buy all kinds of animation and movie production studios. They're tryin' real hard to own all forms of media, and they are succeeding.
    Global domination by Disney, I can c it now... Pictures of Mickey Mouse posted on evry buildin', like Saddam had 'fore we invaded Iraq.*shudders*lol. Very scary. I wonder if their next move is ta take over all of the publishin' companies, of which I'm sure that they probably own some, and control the book market. If they keep this up, they're liable ta end up like Microsoft.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice Joe Mage....well i have watch disney channel since i was little,and then when nick at night would come on i knew i had to go to bed!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie n3r1ss4 is off to a good start n3r1ss4's Avatar
    Thanks

i Love DISNEY.. my favorite character is Mickey Mouse.. because mickey mouse is very cute... hehehehehe....

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

I love disney! I'm probably the biggest kid on here. Please tell me that i'm wrong, because I don't want to be the only one.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    but the overall design was japanese, and it was made by Sunbow Productions, a Japanese/American animation studio (they also did G.I.Joe). The toys were from Takara, later [I]Hasbro went in and got the rights to bring them here to the us. Initially reusing previously-released toys from the Japanese toylines Diaclone and Microman...so its like 80-90% japanese...I havent a clue what to call it...

Just saw princess diaries...it happens with a 7yr old neice....not normaly my kinda show, but i was actually pretty good and funny...
    i didn't know they did G.I. Joe, (knowing is half the battle!) the market was geared 4 anime style cartoons in the U.S., but it failed. the media gave anime really bad press mostly from nudity & violence. it was about when they put g-force, voltron, & robotech on in the early morning

of course disney could've own a piece of that joint op. & figuired anime would kill them (only a conspiricy theory)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm a disney fan and i think i liked disney ever since i watched the the beauty and the beast and lion king but the best was Mulan in my opinion
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6