+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how many of you want to change this world?

Otaku Cresent Knight is off to a good start
    Thanks

how many of you want to change this world?

tell me why and give some examples?

i want to change this world cuz its in total confusion and chaos. everyone is being told lies and the media helps make everythign so confusing.
    I've lost everything I once held dear to me all i have felt is hope and with it I''ll push myself forward and follow the even ending stream of life.....

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how many of you want to change this world?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a Debate subject...

Moving to the Cyber Lounge....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I think half the time the people who are too gung ho to save the world are the ones that won't.
    I for one believe we will never save the world for the better without sacrfice. It simply isn't possible. That sacrifice could be thousands or millions of people's lives or it could be everyone just sacrificing something they love.

I know for a fact no politician will ever save the world. They aren't in it for that, and if their intentions we're orginally that, they all succumb to selfish, corrupt routes. Simply because there is no perfect human, so thinking one will save us is dumb. It should be the work of many to help the world.

And the world can change, but will humanity? No. Our habits are embedded in our minds for thousands of years. Can one person be different? Yes. But one person isn't the world. There will always be some form of prejudice, hate, ignorance, etc.

The only way to save the world is to understand it's innerworkings, the universe, our place in the cosmos and humanity itself. And that is beyond humanity.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want to change the whole world, maybe just some things in my world.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

not really
    things could become worse than they are now, since actions have a reaction on everything else around it. It could become worse, or better depending on whats changed. Id rather not live in a world that has become an even larger war zone, a world thats loosing food crops, or another black plauge comes about.

humans insist on changing the world, but with politics they may say the same, but looking back many change once they go into office. Power and greed change people from what they wanted, into someone elses wants. While others tend to not want to give up something valuable to get that change. One person can change that for something better, but it has to have plenty of supporters to help that change come about.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to change this world, but I know that whatever I do I can never change it, so I better live w/it, so live coz you only live once
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't want to be responsible for changing the ENTIRE world.... yikes.

Environmentally speaking... the world deteriorated by the overwhelming majority of people mistreating the environment. No ONE individule could change this. It would take us all as a collective to change.

I like to make changes to MY world (thanks Zev). Change within yourself, and your life.... is probably one of the best ways to influence others. By stretching yourself to your limits, who knows who, or how many you could impact.
    ... Not Ever Again...

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'd change it so that the only way to watch anime would be to actually go to japan. Or just destroy it all together. That way, I wouldn't have to see narutards walking downtown fortworth with those lame headbands. ugh.

and world peace I guess, but that'd be boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast