Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: how much sleep?

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    On week days 9hrs on weekends 13hours I think i sleep a lot, but when your sleeping dont you lose something when you do I forgot what, but it was important and I think that you need enough sleep for that.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    On average, I'd say I get around 7-8 hours of sleep on school days. Non school days, the hours of sleep I get really varies, depending on what I have planned the next day, but I'd say at least 8 hours of sleep on non school days.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you over sleep it's almost as bad as not getting enough sleep. You feel like you have no energy, and you get very irritable.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks
    I get almost exactly 8 hours of sleep a night. I give myself one hour to fall asleep and set my alarm for eight hours later. For those of you who are only getting 3-5 hours of sleep, that is so unhealthy! There are 5 stages of sleep. For most people it takes at least two hours to pass the R.E.M level of sleep. This is the phase when people do most of their dreaming. The sleep you need most is your deep phase of sleep. This is when most of your brain shuts down to reboot. If you dont shut down every so often you will start to have problems with depression, forgetfullness, energy, motivation and emotions. If you have a hard time sleeping because your worried about something or your mind just wont shut down, keep a notepad and pen by your bed so that you can write down whats bothering you. This way its on paper and you dont have to think about it and you can go to sleep.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i really get less than 8 hours daily. im always up dancing

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    for two straight weeks i got only 2 hours of sleep a night. on the tenth day i was really starting to fade out. but now i can get only 3 and work for 15 hours a day

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    thats bad for you. you need your energy.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by macky_516 View Post
    for two straight weeks i got only 2 hours of sleep a night. on the tenth day i was really starting to fade out. but now i can get only 3 and work for 15 hours a day
    maybe you should spend less time at the computer and more time sleeping.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast