+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How Old?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

How Old?

Ok htis sounds pretty bad but...How old do you want to be before you die, ok here are the rules. 1. They age has to be realistic in between the age of one and one hundered and twenty six. No matter what age you are it is certain you will die on your birthday of that age and you cannot be damaged by disease, cancer etc. So basically you can't become ill so you don't need to worry about that.

I would probably want to die at my maxium age limit, the reasons for that are because i am afriad of death so being the oldest age possible is good for me. Also i would want to see how my family are doing all the way up to a strong age, untill my last moments i want to see ym children and their children. It would be nice ot die strong and at that sort of age. Also get myself in the guniess world records books

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Old?

Hmmm this is a strange thread. But I am bored so I will take a stab at it. Im stealing your answer.... but not your reasons. I think alot of people would want to live as long as possible (with the exception of those who are suicidal).

Im certainly not afraid of death. Infact, its life that poses all the challenges. dying is easy. But I want to live as long as I am allowed to. I want to learn as much as I can. I want an oppertunity to negate, in some way, the mistakes Ive made. Even if its only to help guide my children, grandchildren, great- grandchildren...ect. I want to leave a mark, to touch as many people as possible before I go out.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmmmm i would maybe want to live to be around 80.I think that because once you get so old your bones start to ache you become miserable.You pretty much bed bound and you need assisted living.I wouldn't want that.But thats probably the only reason i wouldn't want to live to be 126.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

hummmm... what's the deal of all the dying threads?? lol wow....
    anyways... for me I would like to die as old as possible. I would like to squeeze every drop of life that it is in me ^^. But in reality I'd die whenever I have to.... I am not going to rush anything.... I am not planning to die lol.... well at least not anytime soon ^_^. But that's not up to me..... ^^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see, I know I definitely don't want to die young and I don't want to die in my middle ages. I would like to die when I am in my seventies or older I think. I think I will be satisfied then. Otherwise I don't know what to add.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Lets see, I know I definitely don't want to die young and I don't want to die in my middle ages. I would like to die when I am in my seventies or older I think. I think I will be satisfied then. Otherwise I don't know what to add.
    Seventy!! thats well to young for me! I would at least want to die nighety plus. I don't get bored of life, i don't see how you can. Theirs always something new to do with it!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Seventy!! thats well to young for me! I would at least want to die nighety plus. I don't get bored of life, i don't see how you can. Theirs always something new to do with it!
    It's not like I'm bored with life. I guess I can change it to 80 or up. I love my life and I'm satisfied with it for right now (after all I want to be a mother someday and have a husband). If I was to die today I would die happy and that is what is most important to me. Getting to live long is just an added bonus in my eyes.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually... I wouldn't really know?????? -.-

The reason is because I want my wishes to be fulfilled first. I mean lets say I would choose 50 but I might need more time to get those wishes to come true so..... I would keep changing it actually cause this to me would be so undecidable LOL. *Laughs*

So basically I would choose any until my wishes are fulfilled. Even though people would choose something bigger or at least something that latest them for eternal like I think. But ya thats my answer to ya! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast