+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How Old?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: How Old?

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    It's not like I'm bored with life. I guess I can change it to 80 or up. I love my life and I'm satisfied with it for right now (after all I want to be a mother someday and have a husband). If I was to die today I would die happy and that is what is most important to me. Getting to live long is just an added bonus in my eyes.
    I think in order to enjoy life to the full you need at least these three aspects.

1: A happy childhood, wiht great memories, lovely friends and careing. Nice family through your bringing up and maybe a girlfriend if you feel you want one or a boyfriend if you want one.

2: A wife. enough money to well...live a happy life and a humoruse and happy atmosphere around and during the day. Children if you feel you want them. Just a satisfied Pension, and a great and strong will for when you die.

3: To die at an old age living life happily, and not fearing whats ahead because your life on earth was pefect enough for anything up ahead.

That in my opinion is a perfect life and just if my life was like that i would be the happiest man alive. However these days you don't get old people, well you do but murderers are on the street thats my point. Old and scared when a teenagers finds it funny to throw things at their house, challenge them and answer back and just basically be a rude child. Some teenagers and even middle aged "Adults" seriously need to grow up before this earth is destroyed by their mess and the govermount. If life was perfect i would want to live to about sevenhundered or just not die, i don't want ot die or think aobut it now but still a perfect life forever would be my bliss.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I think in order to enjoy life to the full you need at least these three aspects.

1: A happy childhood, wiht great memories, lovely friends and careing. Nice family through your bringing up and maybe a girlfriend if you feel you want one or a boyfriend if you want one.

2: A wife. enough money to well...live a happy life and a humoruse and happy atmosphere around and during the day. Children if you feel you want them. Just a satisfied Pension, and a great and strong will for when you die.

3: To die at an old age living life happily, and not fearing whats ahead because your life on earth was pefect enough for anything up ahead.

That in my opinion is a perfect life and just if my life was like that i would be the happiest man alive. However these days you don't get old people, well you do but murderers are on the street thats my point. Old and scared when a teenagers finds it funny to throw things at their house, challenge them and answer back and just basically be a rude child. Some teenagers and even middle aged "Adults" seriously need to grow up before this earth is destroyed by their mess and the govermount. If life was perfect i would want to live to about sevenhundered or just not die, i don't want ot die or think aobut it now but still a perfect life forever would be my bliss.
    This is how I view life. You never know when you are going to die. Having a long life is great especially if that life is filled with warm memories and everyone should be able experience that. The sad truth is that it doesn't happen for everyone.

I could easily die tomorrow and I may die when I'm a hundred. I simply don't know and so I try to live life to the fullest so that if I do die tomorrow I can leave this earth knowing that I did have a happy life. I would want my family and friends to know that even if it was short I was still happy in the end.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    This is how I view life. You never know when you are going to die. Having a long life is great especially if that life is filled with warm memories and everyone should be able experience that. The sad truth is that it doesn't happen for everyone.

I could easily die tomorrow and I may die when I'm a hundred. I simply don't know and so I try to live life to the fullest so that if I do die tomorrow I can leave this earth knowing that I did have a happy life. I would want my family and friends to know that even if it was short I was still happy in the end.
    Thats the scariest thing about life, you have no clue when things are going ot happen to you. You could be walking oneday and get hit by a bus but then you could die in a warm hospital bed clueless of your death. I don't want to feel fear when i die i just wnat to well basically die clueless and feeling no pain, it would be a great death and i will love god for doing that. Also depending on what happens to you depends on if you go to heaven or hell if you belive in god and heaven and hell.

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

id have to say around 90 only cuz after that you cant do much more but hang on to life and memories. sure you can teach and guide the young but there is a point where even that is not needed

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Age is not important to me. As long as my life has been fulfilling and I'm content when I die I don't care exactly how old I'll be.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, well, yeah, like most people here, I don't think age really maters, because as long as long as I get to do things I've always wanted to do, like go to japan and save my friends who'll be living in a box when they're older, I don't really care when I die. Either young or old or somewhere in between, I don't care! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm ok?? This is A weird thread but, Whatever.

I really DONT wish to die. I'm not afraid i just don't want to. Of course a person could not live FOREVER but i probably would want that....but then no. There were many people in the past i would not want to bring back ..no offense but they just caused chaos. So I have No clue and i don't think i want to find out. And what's the deal with 126 I want to see someone that old in a pic. I really,really do..or do i?

See...I don't Know...
    Yeah, Bye.

Newbie ccdefoe2000 is off to a good start ccdefoe2000's Avatar
    Thanks

I would probably want to live till I'm around 40, I know its young but I'm already ravaged by injuries, and surgeries, but around 40 sounds like a good age to go.
    END OF LINE...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast