+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How well you know your area??

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How well you know your area??

well actually i know my area very well, i moved from my old house about 4 yrs ago, and i havent been around there for that amount of time..yet i can remember exactly everything about that area...its odd..

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie jynxlynn is off to a good start jynxlynn's Avatar
    Thanks

I know my area pretty good. But there is nuttin 2 do where i live its a big city with a small town mentality i meen every thing shuts down at 6 and nuttin is open on sundays it is so annoying
    jynx

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    well actually i know my area very well, i moved from my old house about 4 yrs ago, and i havent been around there for that amount of time..yet i can remember exactly everything about that area...its odd..
    Is that all?? Did you read the thread prompt??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well if i took a friend, the first think i would have to show him in Mississauga would be our parks. down my street there are at least 10 parks, and all of them are pretty big. since most of my friends live in the city, i think it would be a pleasant surprised to see a park thats not garbage. then i would take him to Square One (etobikoe, but close to mississauga) cuz the mall is great. it has alot of stores and stuff, and great to hang out at. then i would have to go to Erin Mills (near mississauga) cuz of the city hall and the ice rinks and more recreational activities. sadly, mississauga doesnt have stuff that giant cities do, but its a nice rural place.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

`lol!

..._〆(・∀・@)

fιяѕт σff ωєяє нєα∂ιиg тσ тнє ωαтєяfαℓℓ ωнєяє тнє вℓυє вєℓℓѕ gяσω, иσ σиє киσωѕ ωєяє тнαт ιѕ, αи∂ ιт ѕмєℓℓѕ ѕσ иι¢є тнαт тιмє σf уєαя.

These places are meant to be hidden so we don't get "Jerk Tourist" Throwing garage everywhere.

But you got to understand. I've lived in Alaska my whole life, and there's still so much to see//..!

They're land marks everywhere. Even when walking though parks.

Tourist tend to stick down town and learn the history, but the history still very alive all around town.

But since the tree cutting (&&) more people moving up. Anchorage has been having its run for the money. To turn "HUGE" or to remain small, where the strawberries and blueberries [Also: Raspberries HATE THEM] grow along the street roads still and in the home areas.

Alaska is pretty much a adventure where ever you go. Its just not the adventure many want up here, so tons of teens move away.

So I say "SEE EVERYTHING" Its all there!

As for food. =o= depends really.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3