+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How would you react to..

Newbie naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893 may be famous one day naruto_4893's Avatar
    some where in the darkness drowning. i need someone to save me
    Thanks

Re: How would you react to..

man i don't know what i would do if something like that was to happen to one of my family.

Thankx Highteckdudu

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if I was told that I would first try to fnd out by checking with doctors (such as Dr. House lol ^^) and then... if they can't figure out what's wrong with me.. maybe nothing IS wrong with me... I'd try and live on like nothing has happened. Either it will work and I'll find out I've just been thinking stuff up all the time. Or at least I'll die more or less happy...
    Of course that will be possible only if it's something not very bad, if it's a serious thing then... well I have nothing much to do but to wait when it all ends... oh well...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, it's not really the end of the world. If it isn't really effecting you at the moment then just go on with life as you were before you found out that there was something wrong. Haveing something that the doctors know nothing about is actually quite common. It's just something that you have to live with and deal with until you die. And it really doesn't help to freak out over it, even if you do there is nothing that will change what you have just heard. The best advice is to just keep living your life like you want to.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I would leave it to the docs. Like tsurara said there is no point in worrying about it. Someday all of us would die. And again, quoting tsurara, there are thing better not known. What if you begin the research and you come up with a tragic answer? you worry about it, you "prepare" to dead... and then the docs find out that it is not that tragic after all and the illness has a very fast cure. You then had had worried over nothing. You find that you made a storm where there were no clouds.
    If it is something really tragic... it is better not to know when it is going to happen so then the person and yourself enjoy what is left without thinking on a "limit" day...
    Just enjoy, don't worry about it. Let the things fall into place on their time. Let the professionals do what they do.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

How would i react? I would firstly be upset but then i would be calm about it all, it's not my fault it happened and theres nothing you can do about it, it's life and this is one of the worst parts of it.

What i would do? I would probablly grieve and leave it to the docters, there isn't anyhting you can do! Just wish him the best of luck and move on with your life, you can't ignore it and forget it but you must try hard if he does die, and well look at it as a bounse if he does live, your panic was for nothing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3