+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How You See Your Parents!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

How You See Your Parents!

As you get older you see the things around you change
    or you take notice that for every time you get in an argument
    it seems more silly and less serious a lot of things change
    as you get older.

the one thing i have noticed is my parents they in there 50's and 60's
    now that still young and everything but the thing is i see them differently
    like one time i saw mom as a person who loved going out and being active
    now she has slowed down a bit and does less.

my dad was to most a real jerk and my self i must admit
    i never saw eye to eye with him on anything we say hey
    to each other but that is about it.

right now though he is in bad shape blind in one eye
    his legs are messed up from something he got in the war.

OK for my question have you been noticing things like i said?
    i know your parents aren't the same as mine and do you think about how
    it will be when they are gone?

i am just thinking about this because of how things are going now
    and thought i would ask everyone here how they see there parents.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: How You See Your Parents!

For me I would have to say I have seen a change in my parents lately as I gotten older when it comes to discussions and how they been lately when it comes to doing things. And to answer your question of how things will go when they are gone I think it would be sad for I am quite close to my parents even though we do have our moments when we do fight but we always make up...but I feel it will be lonely when they do leave but when they do leave I will know in my heart they will always be with me but I will see how it goes when the time comes and that won't be until a while

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I see my parents as warm,loving,and caring people who would do anything for me. I have had my share of arguments with my dad,but we've mananged to stay pretty close. The one thing I hate about my dad is his constant drinking. He gets drunk every weekend and sometimes during the week and it has really taken it's toll on my nerves because I have had to deal with it since I was a kid and it has really gotten old. Eventhough he's in his 60's now I really wish he'd wake up tomorrow saying he's decided to try to quit drinking. That would be a gift from above if he did. Me and my mom are really close. I can talk to her about anything and she listens to everything I have to say no matter how silly or crazy it may be. I have alot of fun with her. She's one of my best friends, and I can't imagine having to go through one day without her.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tora_tora_yatta View Post
    For me I would have to say I have seen a change in my parents lately as I gotten older when it comes to discussions and how they been lately when it comes to doing things.
    same here when i was still a child i always though why does they do ..why and a lot of whys about things that were put through an order -i even thought why did they sent me to school- however with every year i grow up i realize their great kindness and care to me not only that but when they discuss i can be someone who his opinion might be taken in consideration ,i love my parents
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i have seen dramatic change in my parents personalities.
    My mum used to be a very active adventerous women, but now she's afraid to do a lot of adventerous things. She goes out buying make up and making herself look pretty (which isn't bad) when before she used to be a hippie and was like "whatever" to matters of beauty (she has natural beauty, hence where i get my looks XD).
    My dad was a true a**hole i never liked him, i always wanted to run when i saw him. But now he's calmed down so much it scares me. I still get scared sometimes thinking he'll get all angry when all he does is act calm. It's been a very big surprise to me.

so that's my parents change in a nutshell

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    As you get older you see the things around you change
    or you take notice that for every time you get in an argument
    it seems more silly and less serious a lot of things change
    as you get older.
    OK for my question have you been noticing things like i said?
    i know your parents aren't the same as mine and do you think about how
    it will be when they are gone?
    When I was a child, I saw my parents as infallible authoritarians. Now, they are among my best friends. Just the other day, my father told me that he loved me for the first time in years. It helps, living away from home. I have fewer clashes with my mum now.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I've noticed a change in them but everybody will notice the difference in there parents when they get older themselves. The major difference I seen is that now we've become friends instead of an adult/child relationship. I have more respect for them now than I did when I was younger. Tho I've always respected my parents.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that I've grown and left the "nest", I view my parents in a whole new light.

When I was a teenagers, I thought my parents were bastards, pure and simple. But now that I look back, I can see that they were only strict to prepare me for life.

My mother, I see her as someone who raised 4 kids most of the time as a single parent working two jobs trying her best to raise us right. And she did.

My dad, well, he's the most honorable man I've ever known.

Both my parents, while being strict, Respected me, and pretty much let me do what I want and let me make the mistakes I needed to make to learn from them.

I can only hope to be a parent like mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast