+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How You See Your Parents!

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How You See Your Parents!

well when i was smaller we went out more and i think lived a bit happier!!i still have a strong realtionship with them both but sometimes they get on my nerves and think i'm that 6 year old girl and my mother goes in shock when i say i met a boy!!and they fight more now that they are older don't now why!!
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

uhh yea I have seen a change in my parents especially my mom.
    She used to be very evil and strict and I could never talk to her about anything. Also she disliked everything I did and tried to stop me from doing it.
    But now she is more understanding. We talk to each other everyday about stuff and she dosn't mind what I do as long as it isn't drug and stiff like off course. cause she used to hate me likeing anime.but yea.

My dad uhh we.ll he has always been understanding. I have to say that the bigest vhange is that he has been taking things slower and he is taking better care of himself. So yea.
    And that is my parents.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was young, [1-9 years old] I could honestly say "I love you mom/dad" but now that I'm getting more into my teen years I feel as though I'm lying everytime i say that in the morning before going to school and at night before going to bed. I never questioned them as a child, but nowadays I question them all the time, get into frequent arguments about what i can and can't do, and I even curse them and flip them off behind their backs. They're getting old, I know. [Mom = 55. Dad = 50] When I'm older I'm sure I'll come to respect them more, and even though I question my own love for my own parents, I'm sure I'll show some emotion at their deaths. That's how I see it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

my parents did change.my dad used to drink,now he doesn't drink anymore,but he is harsh on me,i don't remember him ever telling me that he loves me.he always tryes to make me laugh but in the same time he makes fun of me(and that's something that gets on my nerves,but i'm tring to ignore him when he starts talking).my mom restricted me from having friends(don't get me wrong,the persons i wanted to be friends with weren't good people,i realized it later)she used to try keeping me in the house when i wanted to go outside,now she wants me to have friends,to go outside but this time is to late.i get along pretty good with them both(sometimes me and my dad have fights but we try our best not to angry eachother)and i respect them both for what they are and what they do.
    i thought many times about what is going to be like when they'll die;i think it's going to be hard because we're very close.

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

thats a tuff thought for me... I left home when i was 15 and my father died when i was 18 only i now its; my parents were a happy couple never had issues so far as i know, when i left home they said: where ever u go dont forget who u r and respect everyone no matter who they r and most important be happy and dont take life too serious...its very nice have this memories about my parents...thats why they r truly heros for me, and my mother still the same old lady that i left 8 year ago...

Newbie Guardiandemonhate is off to a good start Guardiandemonhate's Avatar
    Thanks

:\ my dad is a drunk who raped my best friend when i was 16

and my mother was my best friend for a year before she died.. before that she

took all her anger out on my dad on me
    time dies with me

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was a child, I viewed my parents as the ones that I see in the cartoons. Now, as a teenager, I view them as... dictators of Martial Law.

mmhmm.

Newbie Lost Radiant Redemption is off to a good start Lost Radiant Redemption's Avatar
    Across that rainbow bridge over there, and behind that glass gate
    Thanks

Well when I was younger, I lived with my mother, she was a single parent, but I got to see my "father" at times. We lived in Florida, but around the age of two, my mom got hit by a truck, and died. She was brought back, but out of commission for awhile.

This is when I lived with my "father" there were custody issues, blah blah, and so years passed. My mom met this guy Mike when I was 7 and they got married. Now unlike anyone else I loved this guy and called him "dad", though he never adopted my sister and I, and after eight years, he told my mom he was gay, and left us.

This is recent, about a year ago. I view him as more of a friend as a dad now, not because he's gay, because I'm not a hater, but because he knew all along and never told us, and crushed our family. The one I wanted since I was little and loved......

My mom I view as an awesomely strong woman and look up to her. I love her to death, and will stand by her no matter what. To me my mother is air, without her in my life, I'd die. I'll readily admit that my mom is "cool" and I chill with her all the time.........

We just have have a great bond, but it's not like I can't "live" without her. I am independent by nature, but I know I can fall back on her if need be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast