+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How You See Your Parents!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How You See Your Parents!

Sometimes I think my perents hate me and just want me there for looks. Other times I enjoy thier company and I like to talk, but being around them just makes me a little nervious. Like somethings in my childhood scare me of the future with them.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Feh hardly change,
    My father is still the same since I was little. He still drinks, smokes, and fights with my mom. So nothing new happened to him. But I feel like my mom has changed since she is starting to put her trust in me, I guess the older you get, the more they listen. Too bad I can't say much for my dad though. I guess some people don't change, no matter how much you try.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my dad and me always got along and iv never really got along with my mom but know that iv spend more time with her it just makes me like and respect her less then i did when i was little at times i feel like yelling at her and telling her what i really think about her but i dont out of respect for my dad and grandma

Do to others as you see fit

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't really meet my father until I was goin' on 21. As a teenager--being the black sheep of the family--I used to think that my mother despised me because I was different from my other siblings. In fact I thought so until I was about 22 (I made choices in my past that most mothers wouldn't approve; which made me think so). But mom and I talked it over a long while back and that's all old news now.

I've always considered my mother to be a "saint". She's a hard-working, kind, strong Christian woman with a handfull of bright ideas and inspiration. She's the most loving and caring person on the face of the earth. My father, on the other hand, is a drunk, abusive, neglectful, finger-pointing, blame placing jack-ass! He's cool when he wants to be, but can never find the time to spend with his 8 children. He claims to be this super-dad, but all my brothers and sisters who are old enough to know better think he's nothing more than a prick. My sister hates his guts. I wouldn't take it that far, but I can't say that he's anywhere near my mom's status.

Newbie Lyla may be famous one day Lyla may be famous one day Lyla's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    Feh hardly change,
    My father is still the same since I was little. He still drinks, smokes, and fights with my mom. So nothing new happened to him. But I feel like my mom has changed since she is starting to put her trust in me, I guess the older you get, the more they listen. Too bad I can't say much for my dad though. I guess some people don't change, no matter how much you try.
    Yeah, I'm not sure if he has changed a bit. The more we grow up, the more he wants to get closer to us. Shouldn't he have been doing that when we were in the age range of [1-9]?

The older Mom gets, the more fun she has (clubs, parties, etc).
    And I'm glad for that. She actually deserves a bit fun.

THEY can have the WORLD, we'll CREATE our OWN.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3