+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How was your first date?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: How was your first date?

My first date was at the age of 11, it was a nightmare, tip for the lads...NEVER EVER TAKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO A FILM THAT YOU LIKE~~ i was trying to watch the film and she was throwing popcorn around every where then she needed something blah blah, and i was like but...FILM but after that it was good however get it right, go to a film they like not you like othyerwise it will go wrong.

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well...pretty much one word can sum up my first date...DISASTER! I liked the guy, He was nice and everything and he had good intentions. It started off with me arriving at the movie theater, he was there waiting...with his mother and one of his friends >.< WTF...who said anything about other people, I wouldn't have minded as much if he had discussed it with me first. Then, and I hate to say it this way because it makes me sound so mean and I am not really just wait till the end of the story, he gives me the most tacky bracelet in the world, like the plastic kind you get from a dollar store -.-'
    I was nice and said thank you to him and gave him a hug, because I knew he was just being nice and I felt really terrible for thinking bad of the bracelet. After that him, his friend, and I went and saw....chicken little...yes thats right...chicken little. Honestly...once again WTF!!! Don't ask me how, and don't ask me why because I don't know, but we began dating and stayed together for four months...the whole time except for that one month he was a total jackass to me...he ended up breaking up with me over msn making him even more of jackass and a coward considering he couldn't even break up with me in person. So yeah my worst date/relastionship ever lol.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ my first date was with my Darling at a sandwhich shop down the street from school...

he had the Tangy Sandwhich (that's what we call it, i forgot the actual name!) and i had the Chicken Bacon Ranch. it was sweet and nice and lovely... just perfect...

our first real date (something that we really had to travel to) was Little Tokyo... there was... well, everything! he showed me all his favorite shops... all his favorite restaraunts... i think we went kareoke, but i have a hard time remembering which date that was...

^__^ yeah, good times! good times!

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

... i dont know if my first date was funny or tragic, i only have to say: All the first dates are a complete mess.
    i remember when we were at the park, she was eating something like a stick( maybe pocky) and we were walking down a meadow. Then i step her heel and she dropped to the ground ... ugh. but after that she was laughing so i thought she's right for me. Since 6 years ago she's still my gf
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

my first date ever was.. umm. how do we say...HOT!!
    yeah i got the nerves to ask my forever crush and took it. it ended w/ him kissing me!! yeah!
    we went to a street fair and it was awesome!!
    completely dreamy..
    *ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

My first date was...... pretty damn special, in that it was my FIRST DATE. I mean, nothing special happened, but I felt like the happiest person in the world. It was my 13th birthday, and I was going out to catch a movie with this guy 4 years older than me, whom I'd had a crush on for like the longest time (since I was 10, I think?). And even though we were watching The Matrix Reloaded, which isn't really all that romantic, I was totally ecstatic. I'm not a mushy, romantic type of person (even though some romantic notions do thrill me), so that was fine........ so yeah. We went in, sat, watched, and all throughout the movie he had his arm around my shoulders, which was really... nice, I guess? And then we went to get lunch, and talked about all sorts of things. It wasn't all thaaaaat awkward, really, since we were from the same church and I saw him almost every week. After the day was up we took a train home, and it was crowded and there wasn't anything for me to hold on to so he put his arm round my shoulder again to keep me from falling over. I think at that point I nearly died. ^^;; He walked me home from the train station, gave me a hug and a light peck on the cheek, and then walked home (he couldn't drive just yet). I think that was awfully nice of him, seeing as we didn't live THAT close, and walking from my place to his would have taken him more than half an hour. Maybe he hailed a cab. Or rode a bus. I don't know; I didn't ask.

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

My first date wasn't really all that I planned but I still got the girl in the end.
    I took her to a restaurant before the movie but the place was full so I asked where she'd like to go, her answer really suprised me when she said sonics for a big chilly dog.
    Next we went to the moviem, I planned on seeing a comedy but she ended up pulling me over to a horror flick instead, two points for the lady in red. Finally I was going to take her home but then I realized that to whole night was not what I expected so Insted I passed her house and took her to the lake near my place and the rest is rated R if u catch my drift.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2