+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Human Chakra, is it real?

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Human Chakra, is it real?

Many of us when we were little tried to pull off some cool DBZ move. Some tried once and thought it would never work. Others keep trying to this day.
    Well, I was watching the History Channel regarding.....something I cannot even remember honestly. But there was a short thing about Human Aura. Of course when I heard this I was all ears. It would seem that humans have a aura surrounding us similar to electricity. It also changes with our mood. It also can only be seen around us under a certain type of light. I translated this to chakra, but thats just me.
    I have no legit proof to back up my statement, so I do not expect you to immediately think we have super powers or anything.

So what I ask is this:
    1. Do you think we have chakra to some degree?
    2. Have you tried to attempt to use it? (lol seriously)

It would be foolish to post a thread and not answer my own questions.
    1. I think we have chakra....not like in anime of course, but more of a slight aura that changes with our mood. For example, you know how when someone is angry, you automatically know not to talk to them. They give off an aura, chakra? maybe so.
    2. *cough* yes *cough*

Just something that I would share to the fellow members of AO.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Human Chakra, is it real?

I believe we have some type os spirtual engery inside us.
    Something that pushes us harder and farther than our limits allow us too.
    But I dont know about our hands glowing and me able to duplicate myself.
    And i never copied a DBZ move.
    *cough* but i did try to do some sailor moon spin. I fell

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks

Introduction to the chakras

That is a link explaining chakra a little more. Also features an in depth test to show how your chakra levels are.
    Although I cannot take the credit for this link myself.
    kedar found it, part a previous thread concerning human energies that was put in the vault.

Chakra, Chi, and KI

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Loosely speaking, the concept of Chakra, which originates from India, is similar to Chi (Chinese) or Ki (Japanese) and there's a whole lot of philosophy and science behind it. I personally don't know a great deal about Chakra, but I am schooled with the basic concepts ~!! It's amazing how neatly these energy centers are supposedly positioned within one's body, almost aligning gracefully with the major endocrine glands of the body. If people are really interested about it, they ought to do some homework on it, rather than watch Naruto, as it's a fascinating concept... There is [Chakra] meditation, which is used to invoke the energy centers and channel the energy accordingly, and it also employs hand signs (mudras? [Sanskrit]) as well, which is pretty interesting.

Well, anyways, do I believe in such a thing? Yes, firmly so. I believe all types of energy stem from a divine source, something that's inherent in everybody and everything, and you know energy, it transmutes itself into different kinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu View Post
    Although I cannot take the credit for this link myself.
    kedar found it, part a previous thread concerning human energies that was put in the vault.
    And I found it through google. So, the credit goes to google. And that actually is not a very good resource, I think. Reading original, properly translated text is much better.

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Im dont have a good opinion about it coz i never try staff like that, but if we have Chakra, well all Chacra that i Have are doing great, coz i heard you get sick when they arent connected i guess! dont know!! never tried it to find out...

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

the inner stength of man, the life force that the chinese call Chi. yeah i believe in it, and the ablitly of some masters who can direct their Chi into focused attacks is possible, if only to make sense of the power some of these people can dish out. I've seen some amazing things in my time, and heard some stories of people who were tai chi master and such. One was a story from my own mother about my grandfather, he passed away before i was born. but he was a Tai-chi master from main land china. the tail is that he was having tea with some friends when someone ran towards him to attack (i guess he had some enemies) he gets up from the table and i guess goes though some moves and then punches the air in front of him, the guy is a few meters ahead. well the guy got knocked off his feet like his chest hit an invisible wall half way up...never even got close to my grandfather...damn i wish i could've seen that...another time he hit someone who was hiding on the other side of a wall by projecting his Chi in that direction, almost like the wall wasnt even there. just a calulated punch at the wall, and it somehow clocked the person on the other side...maybe a lousy wall??? but yeah i'll go with the Chi ideal...theres also the healing aspect of Chi and things like acupuncture...

and no i havent tried to hit anyone with my Chi...tempting thought...
    Don't Panic

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I really do not have an answer to this.......I mean I might believe that we have a Chakra........but do we really need it.....and what is it really?........and where does it come from.......
    And i cannot imagine the ways of how you would use it.....I mean really.....how?
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Thanks

I really do not have an answer to this.......I mean I might believe that we have a Chakra........but do we really need it.....and what is it really?........and where does it come from.......
    And i cannot imagine the ways of how you would use it.....I mean really.....how?
    Thats just about how I see it as well. I am curious about it, and love to find a way to harness it for something.
    I also agree with princesslady's post above, about how it pushes us beyond limitations.

In fact I am just not sure period. I know in my first post I mentioned it goes with our mood changes, but I was rethinking it last night and I am not sure at all now.

I am just pretty confused on the whole matter *sigh*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast