+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Human Chakra, is it real?

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Human Chakra, is it real?

well........I think you can learn a lot if you research this on wikipedia

Chakra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and you an always google it and find books on it....believe me, there are tons and tons of books written on this subject
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I read a long article about it a while back in fact here it is.
    The Human Chakra System
    The writer sounds as if he has done quite a lot research, but then again I am do not know. It was a very interesting read going in depth on the roots of where it came from as well as the different spiritual bodies we have.

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

This is from ANN's "Hey Answerman!" Section, this topic reminded me of it.

This is from his "FLAKE OF THE WEEK" (3 of them)

I am trying to learn Naruto's move the "rasengan". I have been working on my chi abilities and right now i believe I can clone myself. I know this is true because my friends who are also learning chi moves have seen me do it, so this is not a joke. My spirit animal is a fox just like Narutos so I should be able to do his moves. are there any websites out there where they teach you how to use your chi, i would like to learn how to do the ransengan. This is very important thank you
    Excuse me Answerman or "Zac" as you call yourself but last week when I wrote in asking about serious places where I could learn to focus my chi and control my fox spirit to learn Naruto's ransegan (which I have now learned no thanks to you) you published my letter in "flake of the week".

Well let me tell you something I am no "flake". My question was serious and as i said I do have a fox spirit inside me, and he is dangerous. My friends can prove this, they have seen me when I get angry and my chi aura glows red (my girlfriend who has a falcon spirit inside her has a blue chi, she is gentle unlike me, do you understand or are you too dense to grasp spiritual things like this) and I have taken down many peoploe who thought they were stronger than me. So you can laugh at me but if you ever see me in a dark alley you better run. Because my fox spirit and my ransegan shows no mercy to fools like you.
    Dear Mr. Bertschy,

My name is Luna Starbright and I am imploring you to apologize to the young man who wrote you last week about his abilities. While this may surprise and even shock you, there are many of us in this world who have the same kind of powers you see in anime shows. That young man obviously has the same powers as Naruto does, while I myself believe that I have the same abilities as Sailor Moon (transformation, etc). Now you may call us crazy, but it is the truth (as the young man said, we can prove it), and one day you may be enlightened. If not that is sad, but persecuting our kind is not the answer. I would ask you to look upon the lessons taught us by the defeat of the Nazis before continuing to rail against our kind. It is a form of racism.

For the time being I ask that you publically apologize to the entire 'kin community. We are people who deserve respect, and our feelings should be considered.

Sincerely and with great hope that you make the right decision,
    Luna Wishcatcher Starbright
    The excerpt is from Friday Feb 2, 9, 16th of 2007, respectfully.

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Youth-anime-fan View Post
    This is from ANN's "Hey Answerman!" Section, this topic reminded me of it.

This is from his "FLAKE OF THE WEEK" (3 of them)

The excerpt is from Friday Feb 2, 9, 16th of 2007, respectfully.

As for Rasengan, neh, shaky.

But I do believe in human spiritual energies. I have seen my own aura, and the auras of a few others but it's a hard task. You really need to learn how to rest your eyes and focus just right to do it.

That and truly believe in the unbelievable. Which is Faith.

I'm not scared to admit I study Magick and what not. As well as that I'll admit that I have had my own issues with inner demons and beasts, and well my friends can tell you they ran when it happened.

So don't discount it until you meet those who claim it, and open your mind to it.

As a law of Magick it states that magick is real because you 'know' it is. Which is like God in a religious stand point.

On that note the things you do in church like Pray and Communion are also just another form of Magick and Magickal rituals.

(And yes, Magick is the coined term that is usually used. It was coined by Mr. Alaster Crowley before his demonic ritual days. )

As for human Chakra.. It's called Chi, energy of the Blood and Jing, the energy of the bone. Chakras in what I learned are points in your body where energies flow from. So I call it energy, Chi, Ki, Force or whatever comes to mind with it.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i do believe we all have a chakra or at least some sort of supernatural power. and yes i have tried it. in a dbz episode gohan tries to teach..........some normal human girl who's name eludes me how to fly. her first lesson was to focus energy in her hands and she could. i tried it, i got some warmth but no flashy ball of destruction.
    Last edited by NeoDeath90; Dec 17, 2007 at 10:14 AM. Reason: terrible spelling (i.e. hands=nads)
    Why hello there!

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    i do believe we all have a chakra or at least some sort of supernatural power. and yes i have tried it. in a dbz episode gohan tries to teach..........some normal human girl who's name eludes me how to fly. her first lesson was to focus energy in her hands and she could. i tried it, i got some warmth but no flashy ball of destruction.
    Videl, yes I remember that episode. To physically manifest energy as such would take about all of our own energy within. When you think about it.

To say we don't transfer energy as we punch would be inaccurate. With the right focus or switch we do send energy through our strikes. That's all a part of studying martial arts with Chi manipulation. At least that's what I have experienced and have come to believe.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not the kind of chakra that u would see on something like Naruto or something, but as for as i know, im pretty sure there is something called chakra, refering to human body energy or somethin

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

to some degree, yes. but like dbz or naruto style. it will never happen. we float briefly with our chakra, yes i believe, but i will not believe if we flew into the sky and around the planet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast