Closed Thread

Thread: I cna raed!!! cna yuo??:cow:

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I cna raed!!! cna yuo??:cow:

I cna raed!!! cna yuo??
    Body: fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
    Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe tuo fo 100 anc.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and yuo can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

nto mdae by me

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I cna raed!!! cna yuo??:cow:

What is this? How in the world do you expect to post something like that?

I strongly suggest you read the Rules and FAQs Page. When you're done with that, watch this video: Posting and You!

Closing...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I cna raed!!! cna yuo??:cow:

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    What is this? How in the world do you expect to post something like that?

I strongly suggest you read the Rules and FAQs Page. When you're done with that, watch this video: Posting and You!

Closing...
    Its some oddity crap thats going around the internet. Doesnt belong at Ao though.

Closed Thread