Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

**""cant have hate threads >.o""

If your fat you will be offended get over it, its for your benefit! The question is why aren't people eating healthier, the food is there... Is it because America has gotten to soft on over weight people, an now except them more easily as they say people that are "born" with the fat gene???

Fat people have over ruled our country with their fast fat ass food, an their love of over carbonated high fructose corn syrup drinks. Now I'm not saying fat people are bad, I'm justing saying they aren't helping starvation out any. No one is born fat, have u ever seen a 20 pound baby? People are mad fat from their gluttony! Its a deadly sin, that will be our down fall.

Eating healthy doesn't mean u spend more money for better food, it means u spend less money for good food, u just have to prep the food yourself!

Now before u get really really pissy, just remember i was hitting 195 when i first joined ao, an now im down to a healthy 155, which is a 40 pound loss, i look healthy i have abs now, an no more flabb! an all i did was quit eating an drinking fatass "fast" food.

So we as Americans too excepting of fat people? An their unhealthy addictions, that cause Way to much littering, diabetes an heart mortality rates, an just a nasty way of living.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

Hm, pretty nice argument. Though I do kinda agree that there is a lot of overweight people. But being offended for it isn't really helpful for them. Either they'll take it harshly and feel worse about themselves or they'll just ignore it. It doesn't happen very often that they'll take the insult and work on it. At least I haven't heard of it happen very often.

Actually, I also think that there is such a think that you can be born with a "fat gene." I mean, you don't come out of the womb fat, I think you just grow up into being overweight. Then again, I don't exactly know.

Eating healthy is always good though. It's only on the choice of the person's food. Sure, we can encourage them to eat healthier, but they can just ignore it or take it.

So, are we Americans too accepting of fat people? I honestly don't know. News keep saying that we are overweight and telling us how to fix it. Though it's just been with us so long that we don't really care anymore. All we do now is just make fun of fat people. Most of us do. Not all.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't help it i make fun of fat people, i tell them they are fat an they need to lose weight. I'm understanding though, i even try to tell them how to lose weight, but when they eat 4 dbl cheese burgers from mc'ds whos the real person hurting them??

They are killing themselves an we are doing nothing to stop it.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not fat and never been. American food isn't that good, I prefer Mexican(Yeahhh man). There is too many calories in our food lately, and good so people over eat. What I don't understand is Some people over eat as if there wasn't gonna be anymore food, While others are BARFING there food.(anorexic or bulimic idk) I am not anorexic but I am not overweight. The doctor has told me to eat a little bit more but I refuse It's not me. Basically they're a probably eating too much because it's good to them. All I know is if I had an addiction I would go to help and say,"Hi my name is iluv and I like food."

Yeah..
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105 may be famous one day Chaos105's Avatar
    Thanks

Then again, how can we do something about it? We can't drug their food or anything, that would be illegal. =/ All we can do is advertise to eat healthier. Or provide surgery or pills that could help them. That's pretty much all we can do.

iluv does have a good contrary to this though. One side, overeating. Other, anorexic. And another, bulimic (binge on food then purging). There's many eating disorders in our country, nay, the world. Some of us try to do something about it. Many others, do nothing.

They say, "I will die for my country." I never hear them say, "I will kill for my country."

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

toatlly agree with jaderabit.

though our country allows for these luxurys it should also regulate them in the name of love! (i mean health)

but i wonder if we regulate how fat you can be, then will we regulate how skinny you can be?

Like some modeling agenicies refuse to promote and eating disorders such as anorexia.

But i wonder, im 17 years old, 6 ft tall, and i weigh 132 lbs.

Am i underweight?
    or am i at a healthy weight for my age and heigth?
    Yay-yea?

Thanks

lol, ok this isnt ASL, i dont care about ages. An noone lie about they're weight... we arent going to judge you for being overwieght an fatass... much...
    "that means u too legend"

f5 f5 f5 !!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    lol, ok this isnt ASL, i dont care about ages. An noone lie about they're weight... we arent going to judge you for being overwieght an fatass... much...
    "that means u too legend"

f5 f5 f5 !!
    HOLD UP MAN, i'm going to weigh myself right now!

EDIT: oh hey guess what, my bathroom scale's broken. Ain't that a shame.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast