Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Thank god for C-section huh?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

thats because the mother ate at mc'ds prove me wrong.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    lol, ok this isnt ASL, i dont care about ages. An noone lie about they're weight... we arent going to judge you for being overwieght an fatass... much...
    "that means u too legend"

f5 f5 f5 !!

lol, no!
    i didnt give my sex or location.

im just stated 17 years old so no one would ask.
    cuz usually doctors ask about your age and heith(i never learned to spell that word lol)

then theyre like "oh your healthy as a ox"
    or "you have a problem for your age"

you know?

And dang, poor baby, i wonder how he'll turn out when he older.
    Yay-yea?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

lol oooh ok, that makes more sense i thought u was all tying to flirt with me or someting :P
    joking of course... dont look at me like that o.o!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, no not at all.

but now that i think of it doctors ask you of your sex too lmao!
    Yay-yea?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Reasons for obesity

Some stuff to read in that link, FYI...

So, Im going to start off by letting you all know that I am morbidly obese or a "fat ass" as its been so elegantly stated here.

Seeing as how I see no other "fat asses" standing up for themselves... let me be the first.

I HAVE been overweight most of my life, reaching 100 lbs. at 5 years old. Once my parents (who are also overweight) were alerted to my health. My mother became something of a health nut. My mother cooked dinner the majority of the time. We only ate whole grain breads. We were not allowed sugar cereals, soda, kool-aid or other soft drinks. We did go out... but not often. I was not raised eating pork. Infact aside from beef, we ate venison (deer meat).
    REGUARDLESS of the healthy diet... because I continued to over eat. My weight still increased. I found out at an early age, thet filling my belly gave me somewhat of high. I had quite a troubled childhood and food served as a very temporary escape.

Why You overeat

Point being, that you seem pretty uneducated on the matters of obesity. It is more psychological than just eating McF*ckingDonalds all day. So silly to think that without a PHD, you have any right to even attempt to educate a person on the disease they live with everyday! Also, seeing as how most people over eat because they feel bad... Im sure spouting out insults REEEAAAALLLLY helps improve the situation. *That was sarcasm*

I am a compulsive over eater. Reaching 300lbs at 16... at which point I had a weight loss surgery... Got down to 128 lbs. Then, the staples broke, and I re-gained all the weight I had lost... and then some. As of the 10th of June. (thats right, 3 weeks ago).. I had ANOTHER surgery. In those 3 weeks I have lost over 30 lbs. HAVE YOU EVER LOST 30lbs IN 3 WEEKS? I can not hold down much... sometimes I even puke up water. Lately, I feel passing out (something I did alot after my first surgery) is right around the corner.

I have done plenty, even risked my life to overcome this. So, to say that I'm just another lazy fat person. Who just accepts obesity, or an unhealthy lifestyle. That would be absolutely incorrect.

Yet, to an ignorant person (like you seem to be) I would just be another McDonals eating fat ass who needs someone who knows LESS than I do about my condition.... to tell me what I need to do to fix it. How does that make any sense?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Going back on topic...

Obesity is a huge problem in this country; especially on the issue of how americans are looked at by the rest of the world.

Europe thought we were pigs BEFORE the fatness kicked in. Now, we almost fulfilled exacxtly what they thought of us.

Other countries have enough reason to hate us. But I think Americans would think disrespect more hurtful than hate.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast