Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

ahh then ur not fat, theres a difference in having a disease an just being fat, trust me i know a few people that wasnt born fat but got genes from theyre parents, becuase well they never ate. hell my best friend is way over weight an he eats better than me! lol he jokes around an calls himself fatass, an all he eats are salads an such. its really sad, hes had alot of operations as well. What i said is people arent born fat, but they get fat which is a difference.
    But people that just go a delibertly do it to themselves is different its not right, it pisses me off. i got way over weight for my size as well, an lost it. my firned has been trying to lose it forever an cant. do i hate him becuase of that NO, because he trys to fight what he struggles with. He doesnt go an force eat himself to death though.

just like i said dont be getting offened
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok how about my case.....I am about 50lbs overweight. Over the last two years I have had 5 major abdominal surgeries for hernia and abscess repairs. After every surgery they put me on a high protein diet(including drinking protein shakes twice a day) and restricted my activities. Needless to say I gained a lot of weight. My last surgery was in March. The doctors released me back to regular activities in early May. I have been walking most every day the weather allows and I eat a healthy diet. It took time to put on the weight It will take time to take it back off. Not all weight problems come from overeating or being lazy.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Its laughable to think you could post a thread on a touchy topic (I mean you even said you were going to offend fat people) and then say "dont get all offended". I mean thats almost like spewing racial slurs and asking no one to take offense.

My doctor (notice, I said doctor) says to continuously gain weight you would likely be exceeding 3,000 calories daily. Wich means even your friend, if he is really overweight and continues to gain... Is eating more than you see.

The question of weather or not its a choice... depends on how you look at it. First of all you can over eat, and gain weight eating "healthy" food. Too much of anything is bad for you. So leaving the McDonalds portion of the debate behind.... Now we're looking at weather or not its an over weight persons "choice" to be over weight.

As I child, I CHOSE to over eat... For the breif period of consumption, it made me FEEL good (or so I thought). This, in turn became an addiction. They have 12 step programs (which I've been to) for this sh*t. Its a very serious addiction. Is addiction a choice? I cant answer that.

I disslike crack heads, I grew up in a neighborhood infested with crack cocaine... Crack heads are just addicts. Just as I am an addict to food. So when I look at it like that.... I can almost understand your frustration.

However, I have NEVER had the gull to tell a crack head how to go about kicking their habbit. By looking, I couldn't tell if that person smoking crack in my alley is an everyday smoker; Who just could care less who they affect. Or if its a person who had been sober for years... and they just relapsed.

Just like if you had seen me today at the food court. You would not know that I just took 2 bites of my teriyaki chicken, and had to vomit. You wouldn't have known that the few sips of water I took afterward... I had to vomit that too. By looking at me, in the food court today. At over 300lbs... You wouldn't know that Im so mal-nurished, and dehydrated that I may need to be hospitalized. To you..... I would just be another fat ass in the food court.

This is why you can't judge a book by its cover. You don't know who cares or who doesn't... just because you see a fat person at Mickey D's doesn't mean they dont know... or don't care about themselves.

And, don't worry... I am not offened in an angry cry baby kind of way. I just want you to understand.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Accidental repost, if a mod could correct this that would be appreciated.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think a person isn't working hard enough if they are trying to lose weight and can't. There are plenty of ways, and not much for ecuses in my opinion. I eat fairly well myself, although I can certainly eat a great deal of unhealthy food. A healthy diet and exercise are what do the trick. Just cutting back of unhealthy foods can only get you so far and are only an excuse for half of the problem.

I am plenty overweight myself and do it to myself. Of course I don't purposely eat to get the pounds, because anyone who does that and is overweight is just plain and simple, mentally ill. No point in being misdirected when anger is an issue, because well, that is not anger towards overeating but being suicidal.

People prefer the tast of a good cheeseburger over a tofu burger. Can't really deny or beat that. If you could or can, why aren't people addicted to those than what is currently available? If healthier food can be cheaper, taste just as great as the fat, there really isn't any real reason not to make the change.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Its laughable to think you could post a thread on a touchy topic (I mean you even said you were going to offend fat people) and then say "dont get all offended". I mean thats almost like spewing racial slurs and asking no one to take offense.

My doctor (notice, I said doctor) says to continuously gain weight you would likely be exceeding 3,000 calories daily. Wich means even your friend, if he is really overweight and continues to gain... Is eating more than you see.

The question of weather or not its a choice... depends on how you look at it. First of all you can over eat, and gain weight eating "healthy" food. Too much of anything is bad for you. So leaving the McDonalds portion of the debate behind.... Now we're looking at weather or not its an over weight persons "choice" to be over weight.

As I child, I CHOSE to over eat... For the breif period of consumption, it made me FEEL good (or so I thought). This, in turn became an addiction. They have 12 step programs (which I've been to) for this sh*t. Its a very serious addiction. Is addiction a choice? I cant answer that.

I disslike crack heads, I grew up in a neighborhood infested with crack cocaine... Crack heads are just addicts. Just as I am an addict to food. So when I look at it like that.... I can almost understand your frustration.

However, I have NEVER had the gull to tell a crack head how to go about kicking their habbit. By looking, I couldn't tell if that person smoking crack in my alley is an everyday smoker; Who just could care less who they affect. Or if its a person who had been sober for years... and they just relapsed.

Just like if you had seen me today at the food court. You would not know that I just took 2 bites of my teriyaki chicken, and had to vomit. You wouldn't have known that the few sips of water I took afterward... I had to vomit that too. By looking at me, in the food court today. At over 300lbs... You wouldn't know that Im so mal-nurished, and dehydrated that I may need to be hospitalized. To you..... I would just be another fat ass in the food court.

This is why you can't judge a book by its cover. You don't know who cares or who doesn't... just because you see a fat person at Mickey D's doesn't mean they dont know... or don't care about themselves.

And, don't worry... I am not offened in an angry cry baby kind of way. I just want you to understand.

How are you malnurished if your body still has its own fat to live off of for awhile?
    Isnt malnurished when your lackin major quantaties of fats, proteins calcium and other essentially vital intakes?
    Meaning lacking any meat or fat on your bones watsoever?

I mean if we both stopped eating at the same time id probably die of starvation or being "malnurished" before you, given that you are considerably heavier than i.

Anywho, this thread obviously is not attacking anyone with psychological weight gain/loss dilemnas, that is the exception.

Rather its about those who let their weight fall upon them without taking care for themselves. (or so i believe it is.)

and obviously you and your family are caring for you, making your health a priority with hospital and doctor visits... (or as it seems.)
    so no worries chum = )

I wonder if weight loss and gain are really the same?
    (psycologically i mean)

cuz i choose to starve myself, but only cuz im too lazy to make myself sumthing to eat, and i dont care much for eating, its time consuming.

Does that make me mental? Its not really impulsive, i think it through quiet thoroughly i think.
    Last edited by Rook; Jun 28, 2008 at 11:57 PM.
    Yay-yea?

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay I agree with the fact that people should eat healthier for their own benifit. But honestly you can't really force a person to. It really is there own choice, There are people out there who do have eatting disorders condemning someone for being over weight is alittle unfair dont you think? People who are to thin are also harming themselves. So you cant really just single out those who are over weight. Plus honestly there is scienitific proof that some people can't help their weight. I'm not disagree that people should be more careful of their weight and not be so selfish. But I can not condemn them if they honestly have a genetic disorder. Also if that's their choice its not harming me in anyways so why should I disrespect them.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah people should be eating better healthy food and less junk food, its happening here in Australia as well
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast