Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 25 to 32 of 32

Thread: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

  1. #25
    Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    **""cant have hate threads >.o""

    If your fat you will be offended get over it, its for your benefit! The question is why aren't people eating healthier, the food is there... Is it because America has gotten to soft on over weight people, an now except them more easily as they say people that are "born" with the fat gene???

    Fat people have over ruled our country with their fast fat ass food, an their love of over carbonated high fructose corn syrup drinks. Now I'm not saying fat people are bad, I'm justing saying they aren't helping starvation out any. No one is born fat, have u ever seen a 20 pound baby? People are mad fat from their gluttony! Its a deadly sin, that will be our down fall.

    Eating healthy doesn't mean u spend more money for better food, it means u spend less money for good food, u just have to prep the food yourself!

    Now before u get really really pissy, just remember i was hitting 195 when i first joined ao, an now im down to a healthy 155, which is a 40 pound loss, i look healthy i have abs now, an no more flabb! an all i did was quit eating an drinking fatass "fast" food.

    So we as Americans too excepting of fat people? An their unhealthy addictions, that cause Way to much littering, diabetes an heart mortality rates, an just a nasty way of living.
    Just so you know my daughter was born at almost 11 pounds and I did my whole pregnancy by the books, I exercised, I ate right, took my vitamins and the only "fast food" I ever ate was Subway. 11lbs is pretty big for a single birth.

    As for regulating peoples diets, who are we to meddle in their lives? What right do I have to tell some other adult what they can and can not eat? What gives you the right? Congrats on thinning down you should be proud of yourself but looking down on other people because they are different then you isn't something to be proud of.

    As for fat being hereditary there is some truth to that because a slower metabolism is hereditary. I had two friends growing up, the first one was always a tad overweight but her mom was a health nut, made sure she didn't eat too much and she was on the soccer team yet she just never thinned down. The second friend ate cheese fries and pizza and soda's and candy ALL the time and she was always skinny and the boys fawned over her. She did nothing athletic, unless you count channel surfing. So how can you say that she really had a choice?

    Also before you start saying that I am taking this stance because I am probably fat, I'm not. I'm healthy, not skinny, not fat, well with in the weight range for my height.

    Also I can't actually believe the mods left this up because it really is a discriminating and demeaning post. I find it very aggressive towards a certain type of people.


    I'm just me.

  2. #26
    Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharks Territory
    Posts
    4,762
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    Also I can't actually believe the mods left this up because it really is a discriminating and demeaning post. I find it very aggressive towards a certain type of people.
    Well in defense of my friend (even though that punk ass call me fat) he was going at the group that decided to not treat their body like a shrine (which ironically is me in a way). Those with hereditary issues or slow metabolism are not in discussing as he already mentioned.

    To tell you the truth I dont have a stance on this issue. Fat or larger in stature people are fine as long as they move and stay active. But those that are fat inside and outside and doesn't go out to move, those I really hate. I have a friend whose cousin is the exact case I was describing. Except for feel, he is an offense to all five senses. All he does is game and eat.

    'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

  3. #27
    ★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Emerald island (Eire) (Ireland)
    Posts
    1,834
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 39 Times in 37 Posts

    Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

    "Eating healthy doesn't mean u spend more money for better food, it means u spend less money for good food, u just have to prep the food yourself!"


    well from what i know our generation cant even cook jade so if the spend less on that the cant even cook it but that will surely have them lose weight ......just starve them.....



    and yes i am fat i believe i am 16 and weigh 13 stone,5ft4 ( about ) and have *rather big* boobs....and fact i dont eat all that fast food shit frankly i dont even like it so it wouldn t matter if it was fast food tbh because my cousins are really thin and all they eat is fast food....and they have no eating disorders ether....everyones made to be a surtent way i hate the way i am i just cant control it ether over weight people do usly try to loss the weight and some become sick and have eating disorders or even depression...and the medication dont help ether since it blowts you.... so some times it isnt there fault there over weight tbh i mind when one of my bfs on ao broke up with me i got into very bad depression and eat alot and was on anti depressants for a while after....
    Last edited by Sazzy; Jun 29, 2008 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Giving out such information.. is not wise. There are a lot of perverts and you being a young teenager.. think Equinn.

  4. #28
    You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,293
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    **""cant have hate threads >.o""
    Then disguise them or don't post them at all ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    If your fat you will be offended get over it, its for your benefit! The question is why aren't people eating healthier, the food is there... Is it because America has gotten to soft on over weight people, an now except them more easily as they say people that are "born" with the fat gene???
    Healthier food its expensive as opposed to junk food. So people would rather eat something affordable. That is why most fast food restaurants are successful. They offer food for low affordable prices. I bet you eat junk food from time to time still ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    Now before u get really really pissy, just remember i was hitting 195 when i first joined ao, an now im down to a healthy 155, which is a 40 pound loss, i look healthy i have abs now, an no more flabb! an all i did was quit eating an drinking fatass "fast" food.
    To some its easy to quit eating junk food to others its not, if they have been eating that stuff for most of their life then it will be hard, but not impossible. Congratulations that you have a healthy weight now, keep it that way.

  5. #29
    Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Friendly Fridley
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 140 Times in 121 Posts

    Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    How are you malnurished if your body still has its own fat to live off of for awhile?
    Isnt malnurished when your lackin major quantaties of fats, proteins calcium and other essentially vital intakes?
    Meaning lacking any meat or fat on your bones watsoever?

    I mean if we both stopped eating at the same time id probably die of starvation or being "malnurished" before you, given that you are considerably heavier than i.

    Anywho, this thread obviously is not attacking anyone with psychological weight gain/loss dilemnas, that is the exception.

    Rather its about those who let their weight fall upon them without taking care for themselves. (or so i believe it is.)

    and obviously you and your family are caring for you, making your health a priority with hospital and doctor visits... (or as it seems.)
    so no worries chum = )


    .


    Yet another link....

    I am not a doctor: Gastric bypass surgery will cure all our ills


    It is ENTIRELY possible for an overweight person to be malnourished. Malnourishment has nothing to do with your body fat percentage. Rather, it has to do with the absorbtion of nutrients.

    Surely, if we were both cut off from food at the same time, because of my extra fat storage I would out live you most likely, thats true. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be malnourished. I havent been able to hold hardly any food down at all in about a week. I just hope that when I vomit that still something stays in there. And also I am not getting enough fluids. This means I am both malnourished and dehydrated.

    As to who this posts is addressing.... This is why ~I~ responded the way I did:


    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    I can't help it i make fun of fat people, i tell them they are fat an they need to lose weight. I'm understanding though, i even try to tell them how to lose weight, but when they eat 4 dbl cheese burgers from mc'ds whos the real person hurting them??

    They are killing themselves an we are doing nothing to stop it.
    How do you know anything about the fat people you are making fun of? Most fat people I know are more than aware of how to lose weight. Just like alcoholics know how to stop drinking. The part that many of you likely DON"T UNDERSTAND is that its an ADDICTION! A very hard one to overcome, I might add. Because unlike drugs or alcohol.... you NEED food to survive. So those of us with an addiction can't just walk away from food or we'll die. Which is why many (like myself) resort to gastric bypasses or other weight loss surgery.

    How do you know this "fat person" didn't just order 4 double cheese burgers for their family at home?! Even if you saw a fat person... at McDonalds... Consume four dbl. cheese burgers. Why would YOU take it apon yourself to tell them what to do?

    If you see a cancer patient... do you offer them chimo? If you see a mentally ill person, do you ask to be their threrapist? Well. Don't try to coach fat people on how to lose weight.... unless they ask for YOUR help.
    ... Not Ever Again...

  6. #30
    Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    3,673
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

    the thread wasnt forced towards overwieght people that actually have some type of disease. It was against the fast food chains that are forcing the nation into obesity. so im going to ask that a mod close it an ill try to make a different thread an word it better, because some people cant just understand what im talking about.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

  7. #31
    Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Missouri, USA
    Posts
    3,339
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    the thread wasn't forced towards overweight people that actually have some type of disease. It was against the fast food chains that are forcing the nation into obesity. so im going to ask that a mod close it an ill try to make a different thread an word it better, because some people cant just understand what im talking about.
    The fast food ppl are forcing anyone, people are just stupid. Fast Foods aren't bad if you eat in moderation. Me and my friends eat there just not everyday. Were not fat and are healthy as can be. Its because we also eat healthy food 90% of the time. The other dummies are too busy or lazy to feed there kids/themself a good meal. Then again there are ppl with bad metabolisms that shouldn't eat any bad food i guess.

    You know what the funny thing is, they jump all over anorexic and bulimic ppl, but fat people dont hear it like they should. Why is that?

  8. #32
    Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Silicon Valley, California
    Posts
    5,477
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 172 Times in 147 Posts

    Re: I ""Dislike**"" fat people!

    Grumble Grumble Grumble

    Thread closed by request of the original poster...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Feb 18, 2007, 05:32 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 11, 2006, 01:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts