Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I find it very sexy and appealing when a woman can blow a proper snot rocket...

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I find it very sexy and appealing when a woman can blow a proper snot rocket...

have talked to 1 but not seen 1.

perdoname michelle!

Newbie Insane may be famous one day Insane may be famous one day Insane's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I find it very sexy and appealing when a woman can blow a proper snot rocket...

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua chic View Post
    ok, y am i the only girl in here?!?! and what do u mean Insane?
    just what i said
    C:\Documents and Settings\trevor\My Documents I stand as the most insane british person ever

Newbie Insane may be famous one day Insane may be famous one day Insane's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by For3v3r_Lost View Post
    Aqua Chic...I'm a girl here also... I think Insane is one of the people who snot...lol I think that's what he mean.

snot puns huh?

C:\Documents and Settings\trevor\My Documents I stand as the most insane british person ever

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that everyone is thoroughly disgusted, I'd like to say that I got that from a post on the Cool Running ultra marathoners forum: http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/Fo...L/001330.shtml (second page at the bottow)

I was just playing along with the original post.

Haha.

Anyway. I wouldn't find it sexy or appealing or much else other than gross, but I would be impressed. Out of all the rockets blown by the members of my track team, I've only seen one 100% perfect snot rocekt...

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry, what did u say?? And i guess i should be happy that there are some guys out there that dont care if a girl is dressed up or not, 'cuse almost every guy likes a girl dressed up, am i right? *looks at the guys in the room*

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Everything I said regarding this girl that you all are still not sure exists (she does) is true, aside from the snot rocket part.

In other words "No. She's a pretty girl, nice, funny, and athletic. I don't know. I just find her most attractive when she completely broken down by running. "

That's true.

"A stone faced snot rocket would just top it off."
    That's not.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua chic View Post
    sorry, what did u say?? And i guess i should be happy that there are some guys out there that dont care if a girl is dressed up or not, 'cuse almost every guy likes a girl dressed up, am i right? *looks at the guys in the room*
    no your dead wrong. person should not express there feelings by whAT there wearing..... thats why i where all black

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

ur sooo right, even though i do dress up, but i feel good then, and every guy shouldn't care

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast