Closed Thread

Thread: I got the MUNCHIES!!!

Newbie memento_mori may be famous one day memento_mori may be famous one day memento_mori's Avatar
    Thanks

I got the MUNCHIES!!!

So I was hangin' out with some friends on Saturday when this stoned guy (friend of my friend) suddenly got the munchies. So he screams it out.

So we walked down the street to the Wendey's and the whole way he just wouldn't stop talking about all the different foods there are to eat and how he would eat them, 'cause he was so damn hungry. By the time we got there he had his heart set on seedless oranges. "Big red freakin' oranges, without all the seeds."

You can imagine how pissed he was to find out they don't have those at Wendey's.

This got me to think of all the different foods I love to eat, but I can't pick favorites.

What's your favorite, and why?
    No dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other dumb bastard die for his country.
    ---George S. Patton

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I got the MUNCHIES!!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This is a poor discussion topic... Just declaring what you like to eat, (and even why you like to eat) doesn't really involve what OTHER PEOPLE like to eat. Without a continuous discussion topic that can involve all the posters in this thread, what is there to really talk about...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread