Closed Thread

Thread: I need help

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I need help

I am very sad, depressed, confused, lost, and angry. My girlfriend and I are on the very cusp of ending our relationship which we had for two years full of an unbelievable amount of love and happiness. How ever recently her father died and thought that it would be the right thing to do to gain guardianship of her half brother because her parents are divorced. First off, we are in a long distance relationship and we were doing amazingly well and she was getting ready to move out here to be with me. I was planning on proposing to her up until this happened. When this disaster struck, she was filled with fear and uncertainty, which she let consume her and brought into our relationship. Ever sense then I have been giving her as much love and support as I can. Not to long ago we found out that she would not gain guardianship of her half brother, but her fears and uncertainty continued to haunt her. I have been doing everything in my power to help calm her and comfort her and to try and keep us from losing each other. I have been fighting to keep our relationship for two months. Two months of pain, heart ach, misery, and suffering beyond measure to keep us together. She loves me and wants to be with me to, but she is letting her fear consume her and preventing us from being together. Our plan B in case of such an event was that we would move to Maryland where it would be easier for us to be together but now I don’t know if that will work. I am willing to take a chance as long as she is. Her excuses for not coming to live with me in California, despite the fact that my family was more then happy to help her doesn’t make sense to me, other then that she is consumed by fear of, "what if's?" There is really nothing holder her back other then her self. But we shared and gave everything we had to each other. Our love, our hearts, our souls, devotion and trust, we even gave and shared our bodies to each other in passionate and loving embrace... But now... I don’t know what to do any more... I am tired... So very very tired and exhausted... It’s so very hard to let our relationship die after so much we had and could have been... But it’s hard to continue on like this... She wants to end it but at the same time she wants to continue to be together... Like I said, I am lost, hurt, confused, sad, depressed, and frustrated... I don’t know how much longer I can go on... But I still love her!!... *breaks down and cries*

I need help...
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I need help

Wow, first off let me say I am sorry that both of you have had to go through so much. I can see it from her point of view. She just had a terrible life changing event happen which makes her cautious of making another life changing decision,which may go horribly wrong in her mind. I also can see things from your point of view as well. You have waited so long to be with the person you love and now like a knife to the heart she is doubted everything that concerns you.

My advice is to back off for now. Pressuring her will only strain things more. She isn't going to move now but that doesn't mean after everything calms down she still wont. You have waited 2 years whats a little more for the woman you love? If you really want to show her some support stop talking about the move and just focus on showing you really love her so she will forget her reservations about moving.

If you ever need to talk you can PM me

I'm just me.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you. I just need support right now and advice. Any comfort is greatly appreciated from any one.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    # Please use your blogs for information of a personal nature. The forums should only be used for discussions.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

This is a personal blog topic... Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread