Closed Thread

Thread: I Need your ADVICE!

Newbie Lin-kuu may be famous one day Lin-kuu may be famous one day Lin-kuu's Avatar
    Thanks

I Need your ADVICE!

I know I have issues okay so don't flame me... ~>.<~

Well... It's been awhile since I broke up with my boyfriend.

Before I broke up with him, he broke up with me but came back. I felt like it was the right thing to do and later, he started ignoring me and whenever I was online, he'd never have time to talk to me. Sometimes we wouldn't even talk for a week or so and I'd feel heart broken everyday. It was hard to deal with and one day... I found out that he had a secret that he kept away from me.

I kind of... Asked my older friends to talk to him and actually tuck him into telling them his secret he wouldn't tell me even if I begged. I was very hurt when he said he'd never tell anyone but close friends. I thought he cared about his friends more and so... I was REALLY depressed... BUT, I knew he really loved me and he just had to much work to hang with me anymore. Sometimes he'd send me things and tell me he loves me off emails. But, I still broke up with him and I felt a lot better... But... After a couple of weeks, I started missing him. I knew he'd come back but he never did... So... I tried to talk to him again. and... He yelled and cussed at me.

I didn't actually say, "WILL YOU TAKE ME BACK?" But... "I have a problem in life and I wanted to know if you can help me.."
    I started talking to my BESTEST FRIEND EVER and asked her what I should do. She told me she had a secret too that she kept away from me. (Something what FRIENDS don't do.) She told me that her and my boyfriend were talking and were NOW dating.

I felt EVEN MORE BROKEN. I still miss him and seeing them do what I used to do just breaks me apart. It's hard to watch your boyfriend that you loved so much be together with your bestest friend.
    Me and my friend aren't good friends anymore. We barely talk and now I have no one to lean on. It been a couple of months now and I still feel broken. They broke up and are getting back together again. Plently of people try to ask me out but I JUST CAN'T take them. I miss him.

Sorry if I wrote to much. I had a lot of things to say. Well? We're VERY CLOSE NOW. (Again) Should I just forget about him? He still feels a lot for me... I don't know what to do...

I have met another guy over the summer. He's really cool and we like the same things... But... I can't see him. I used to visit because his brother used to date my friend but now that they've broken up, I can't see him. I don't really want to visit his "Home" either. XP
    I don't feel like we're meant to be though.
    Tenchu, Wrath Of Heaven.

Newbie Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn may be famous one day Sailor_Saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Need your ADVICE!

Hmmm...I haven't really been in any real relationships, but I'm just saying to stick with him. If you missed him that much, then you obviously should stay with him until you find someone more special. These things take bumpy roads, sometimes you just need to take time to smooth them out.

"Along with death...hope and rebirth can begin." -Sailor Saturn

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a friend once, who went through the same thing... Anyhow, I am sorry to hear that, but matters like these should be posted in the Journal at AO, since it's personal. So, please do that, and I am sure you will get some replies there. ^_^

And, stay strong.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

U get ignored and dumped with out knowing that must really hurt...
    i say just let it behind and keep'sa going. Now one knows ur best friend might say sorry
    and u will better.

perdoname michelle!

Newbie Lin-kuu may be famous one day Lin-kuu may be famous one day Lin-kuu's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Kedar. TT.TT

I might Sailor_Saturn (I like your name. ), but sometimes I wonder if he's just going to hurt me again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually Baal, she did but I still feel like she betrayed me.
    Tenchu, Wrath Of Heaven.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

>.> Go kill him~ I mean it~

And this Rebound guy seems like fun, so be happy~

^_~ Its a gift from God to love~

Don't throw it away~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    6. We welcome vibrant and educated discussions. However, we advice personal discussions are kept off our regular forums. Any talk of a personal nature should be taken either to the Chat Forum or to external services like MSN messenger, AIM and so forth.
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread