Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i see dead people... do you?

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

i see dead people... do you?

hey peoples. ok for a while now have been seeing all these kinds of shadows and stuff in my house that i believe are spirits there is a man that even watches me when i sleep. no but serious im not menta. i want to know if anyone else has experienced something similar?

thank you equinn

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i see dead people... do you?

Quote Originally Posted by tifa4cloud View Post
    hey peoples. ok for a while now have been seeing all these kinds of shadows and stuff in my house that i believe are spirits there is a man that even watches me when i sleep. no but serious im not menta. i want to know if anyone else has experienced something similar?
    Wrong section, please ensure it is the correct one next time...

Moving to Cyber Lounge...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

That's been happening to my sister as well between you. Last time my sister was paralyzed one time and saw a boy. He's been following here ever sine she was little. We moved three times and yet he's still there.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

You see a lot of shadows because everything makes a shadow when there is light. EVERYONE sees a lot of shadows.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Shadows aren't necessarily spirits or ghosts, but there's always a possibility...

Your question: Do I see... dead people?

Not so sure. When I was young, I used to report to my parents that I am seeing some white, roaming things at night... They told me it's my imagination and that I am watching too many horror/ghost movies. Hm, we moved out of the place the following year, and in my cozy new bed room I never was encountered with such visions at night... Maybe I did see some wandering souls at our previous home. I can't be so sure though.

It's funny... I remember that one of my older sister used to sleep in the room next to our grandfather's room, and he has a liking for ghost stories ~!! He used to tell us about them on some nights when the whole family is bored. He tells the strangest things about his childhood. Hah. So, that sister of mine used to get really scared. She still is. You tell her a ghost story and she can't sleep that whole night. So one night, we all decided to scare her. Just for kicks. Note: My family is kind of strange, but lovable all the same.. Time for some bad make-up and weird noises. I will make it short ~! She came home from work that night and went straight to bed since she was tired, I guess. So with my grandfather's master plan, we totally freaked her out... It takes a long time for me to explain, so just work your imagination. Around three O'clock, she woke up, and turned lights all around the house. We pretended as though we were still sleeping, since we don't want to get caught. Morning came, lunch was all ready ~!! She prepared it for us. I guess she got bored after sitting in the living room and decided to waste time. Poor sister! At lunch, she asked me if I need a ride to school. Haha... I had to try so hard to keep myself from laughing after hearing her 'story' in the car.

Well, she finally found out about it, and stopped speaking to all of us for a month, except my mom. Weh, I miss them all so much!

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I don't see shadows or anything but sometimes I feel like there's someone but then I realize that theres no one in the room. And when I was little my parents and siblings said that I always talked to this girl who was never there. Of course I don't remember cuz I was only 6.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You see a lot of shadows because everything makes a shadow when there is light. EVERYONE sees a lot of shadows.
    Except when you don't see a shadow for yourself

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I don't see dead people. You've been seeing shadows? Hmm... it's either your imagination or you've seen the shadow of a bunch of stuff piled together to create that...*ahem* "ghostly form".

Or maybe you ARE seeing dead people! Yipes!

mmhmm.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast