+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ideal Person

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ideal Person

I agree with all the people who post so far, but I am more like Joe'... I can see myself or something in common with most people, but I think if we share the same interest we will get along very well... Not saying that being opposite of another is wrong or is a bad thing... In some cases it does balance another out & I think people need an opposite in their life just to have something different & see a variety on views/perspectives...

I am a person wh tries to see the best in people... So I do look past looks, but I do have my physical attractions... If a person's personality glows, but their looks is dim so to speak I can still be friends with them... As for relationship wise I have to be attracted to you some how if you are cute in the face, pretty eyes, lovely smile, smooth skin, thick thighs, long legs, etc... You don't have to have all in one, but they do have to have something about them that makes me have to take a second look at them so to speak or I find myself lost in there beautiful characteristic... I have been with people who looks might not be on top of the scale, but
    I saw something in them or about them that was beautiful to me... (Beauty in the eye of the beholder)...

Perfect for me is a person who has some/all of the qualities I find attractive, but personality is even more beautiful... They will take me for who I am as a person & I will as them, but is understanding of me as I will be for them... And add true/real, but can escape to a fantasy world... Knows when to be serious, but has a sense of humor... Someone who can pick me up when I am down & can put me in place when I am out... Keep me strong when I am weak... I can go on & on with this so I will end it there... As for a friend it's the same just lose the physical attraction part...

"To get perfection is sometimes to accept the flaws"...

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

well, my ideal person for me is someone who i can relate to. for example, liking a lot of the same things; being able to talk to them about anything whether it's good or bad. other qualities i would look for is their sense of humor...and when it come to looks and intelligence...i would be checking for a somewhat balance of those 2 factors. because i don't want to be shallow on my judgement of a person. in the end, that's my definition of my ideal person....

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone who loves God and is passionate about what he does is good enough. It doesn't sound like much, but you'd be surprised at how wide the meaning "loving God" can span.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm.. my ideal person... well they would have to honest with not only me but their self ya know? If your not honest with yourself then what's the point in being honest with other people?? Anyways... they would have to be like me in someways because i would hate to argue over everything.. He would have to be nice, like me because i don't like seeing people hurt and when i do it hurts me to know that they are suffering, which is also why you see me hug someone and tell them to talk to me or whatever.... anyway... i don't really have a "ideal" person because i'm not that picky, never have been...

No i don't think that there is such a thing as perfect because everyone has flaws... everyone sees things differently... and there is always something there that makes things a lil depressing i think, but you should look for the best^^ Koga23 told me that and thanks to him i actually do have longer happiness^^ THANKS!!!!

What makes one beautiful is what their personality is like in my opinion.

Yes, looks are important to a certain extent... everyone want someone who is cute who they find attractive.... but if you love someone for their looks... forget it.. i could go on and on with this one so i'll just say yes, to some extent.
    Last edited by Jamie5192; Aug 28, 2007 at 04:35 PM. Reason: changed the color

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm quite partial to myself actually. I value honesty, trustworthiness, but also a fair amount of quirks. I like interesting people who stand out, not the cut and dry types. People who create things, have an eccentric hobby, or would describe themselves as wierd random or hyper. Variety is the spice of life after all.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

A person who dosen't hate but is willing to fight for what is right and dose'nt care about race. Some one who dosen't brage about ever little thing and is not a loyalist in any way. Looks like im asking the imposible cus even I don't fit all these markers 100%.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

This is pretty vague compared to your other threads so here goes. I don't have an ideal that a person should live up to.The only thing I care about is skill. You could be an asshole you could be a saint but if you have no skill to speak of I have no respect for you. I answered your vague thread with a vague answer lol.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

^^ *clears troat* well what kind of a person is ideal for u? Which also meant
    ur "type" of person ^^ the kind of person u will get along real good...

Tell us ur opinion...on these questions... ^^

Is there such thing as perfect?
    What makes one beautiful?
    Does looks important?
    Only God is perfect; I can overlook your faults.
    I believe that you are beautiful because I love you, not the other way around.
    Looks are important only in the beginning (you wouldn't go out with someone who physically repulses you). Get to know them before you meet them face to face and looks don't matter at all.

The ideal person for me is one who can laugh regardless of the situation, smile in the face of adversity, know when to shut up, loves to learn, and treats life like one great adventure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast