+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: If you can see into the future

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: If you can see into the future

mm i dont want to see what is going to happen. cause then i would make desicions off of what i know will happen and then i might not get what i really want. so i say . keep it all a secret from me.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Seeing the future isn't a picnic and neither is getting stuck there.

The way I see it is that we have far too many people wondering what the future is holding in store for them like it's actually some living force. Truth is though that we make our future so if we're always trying to look further forward then we can see normally we're going to be blind to what's all around us right now, and by the time we do get to the futuer, we'll be severely unprepaired.

So I decided to stop looking into the future and start making my own. ^^ From that I've realized a hidden art. The ability to see the outcomes of my choices before they're made not too unlike Davinci's method of sculpting. He didn't see anything in the stone until he picked it's size then he planned out masterpieces within secconds. We're all the same when it comes to the future.

If you wanna live to see the future then do the one part that isn't impossible. LIVE! Then the future will reflect how well you're doing.

Sorry to be a stick in the mud.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Helling View Post
    I cinda can see into the future but it only happens at random and when i go to sleep I have dreams that I cant remeber in the morning but it happens in real life like a dayzavue or whatever you say it. No i dont want to see into the future but i do want to go there.
    Yeah i get this as well, when i go to bed i wake up in the morning usually happens the week after i dreamt it, i can't rember it untill that present moment, but one time i knew it was coming and changed it, this is why i belive we make our own destinies because even though it was something pointless i changed the future scene which in my eyes is an achievement and gives me enough proof to belive that we are free from any destiny so looking into the future is not allways certain...

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

if i could c into the future...hm........
    well if i had a choice whether or not to see into the future i would chose not to.. if u look into the future all u will see is death
    I'm patent enough to waite it out and let time show me what the future has in store for me.
    Im in no rush to see how my life is going to turn out, i'll make my life how i want..and the prob with the future is the fact that it can always be changed....if u worry about the future too mauch u will be wasteing the present...which is quite pointless. Enjoy life...live freely without regreate or worries.... and ur future will unravel itself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3